Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Booster (37.6 oz.) uploaded by Nancy A.Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Booster (37.6 oz.) uploaded by Nancy A.

BY DOWNY #76 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Fresh Protect with In-Wash Febreze Odor Defense technology is now available in April Fresh! Motion-activated fresheners don't just mask bad odors, they eliminate them, infusing fabrics with an April Fresh scent as you move throughout your day for 24-hour odor protection. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Allison G.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I love this product by Downy! I put some in every load of laundry. Leaves our laundry smelling fresh and soft. I also will pour a little in my scent warmer and melt to enjoy the fresh smell throughout the house-especially on cleaning day 😊
Tessa S.
Smells amazing! I would definitely buy more and maybe try different fragments. I highly recommend it if your looking for a scent in your laundry. The price is affordable at Walmart.
Madylyn T.
Riverside , CA
These smell SOOOOO good!! They absolutely make a huge difference in the wash. Clothes come out smelling amazing! The packaging makes it super simple to get the amount you want into the wash. I always get compliments on how good my clothing smells! Absolutely recommend!!
crmn m.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I got a sample of these and I was so excited to try them because I love for my clothes to smell really fresh. When I first tried it I didn't smell a difference in my clothes. I tried them a second time and it still didn't do anything so I think that it's not worth the money.
Brittany G.
Niles, OH
I really love these! Sometimes I can be forgetful being a busy mom and leave the laundry in the washer a little too long and it never gets that weird smell when you use these! I would recommend them but my only con, I don't like the measurement system of them.
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
This product really gives you the clean fresh laundry feeling! Love all the scents available but this is my fav. This product is super effective but it is expensive. Wishing there was cheaper alternatives but I will continue to use this.
Alma C.
La Mesa, CA
I love these scent boosters. They dissolve easily and do give an extra dose of freshness to my clothing. I can leave my clothes folded in a drawer and two weeks later when I unfold it I can still smell the softener.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
Love this product. Keeps clothes smelling fresh for a long time. This has been a great invention. It saves time and ease to use. It is affordable and inexpensive. You only have to use a little so it last a long time.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this. You can get it at Walmart and pretty much anywhere!!! I like this stuff cleans good with a good smell. It's effective and a good value for the price! I would recommend this to a friend or anyone looking
Savannah O.
I have used this quite a bit! Price seems to pricey for me. I have to put a whole lot more then recommend for my clothes to get a nice smell to them. I have recommended but not happy!