BY DOWNY

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe.

• How long does the smell last in clothes or towels? 1 Answers
  • How does this brand compare to Gain 3 Answers
  • Is this safe for a septic tank? I know I can put it in my...2 Answers
Christine D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this odor defense from Downy! It cleans the clothes odor really good. A little does go a long way, if youu put too much in the washer it may stay on your clothes. Also don't put this in your liquid dispenser or dryer.
Hannah V.
Lebanon, TN
I love his product because I feel like I can put just a little in and it not be over smelly, but just perfect to make my clothes smell wonderful. Easy to open and close. Great price for me. Highly recommend
Brandi D.
El Paso
Best of the best. My previous downy was leaving oily stains on my clothes so I switched to odor defense beads and they are amazing! Leaves my entire house smelling great and my clothes fresher
Alisha C.
Downy® Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Defense
These little beads that you add into the washer while you’re washing your clothes does wonders and the scent that it leaves on your clothes. You can leave your clothes in the closet for six months and you’re close will still smell the same as if you just wash them that day. I love This product. 💕
Courtney B.
nashville
Yes, yes, yes! First of all I am very over the top when it comes to my laundry. I do the most to make sure it’s clean and smells like pink downy! No other fabric softener compares! I use these sometimes instead of liquid because it’s so much cleaner and easier! Must have!
Jenifer M.
Smells amazing and the scent last soooooo long. I also tend to use a lot though and combine it with the downy tide and the pink downy softener too though... But even after wearing Thor clutches and when its "dirty" it smells great.
Tayanae S.
Janesville, WI
I use this with the Tide downy April fresh detergent and it makes everything smell so fresh and great. I always buy the giant size which I’m glad they off because we go through them a lot. Also use the downy April fresh softener with it.
Shikha W.
Pensacola, FL
I loved this product, the solid beads are so easy to use unlike other liquid fabric softeners. Needs to be put in the washer at the beginning of the wash. I really loved the smell of my clothes after washing with Downy fresh Protect. Even my room was smelling great after I brought my clothes from the laundry. I would be using this more often for towels, bedsheets and comforter. I got this product as a free sample from Walmart but I will definitely buy a full size product. I would recommend using this product.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a weirdo because I really enjoy doing laundry. I think washing and folding clothes can be relaxing and hugging the warm ones is even greater now that a product like this exists! Smells so good and stays in the clothing for a good long while. Nice product Downy! Downy Fresh Protect April In-Wash Odor Shield, 19.5 Ounce
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
I have used different in wash scent boosters before and thought they were okay. When I received a sample of this I was hesitant to try, but so glad I did. This in-wash odor defense is outstanding. The scent last's and can be smelled on my items even when they sit in the closet for a few days.
Kandis H.
How does this brand compare to Gain
Rebecca F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe for a septic tank? I know I can put it in my high efficiency washer just am not sure about the septic tank.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any other ways this product can be used? (Besides in the washer)
ShaNa M.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does the smell last in clothes or towels?

Walmart