BY DOWNY #100 in Fabric Softener

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors with a fresh scent as as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe.

• How long does the smell last in clothes or towels? 1 Answers
  • How does this brand compare to Gain 3 Answers
  • Is this safe for a septic tank? I know I can put it in my...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1. These are so simple. No detergent spills.
2. These tiny beads put off so much aroma you can smell it through your entire house.
3. This detergent cleans your clothes and leaves them smelling fresh even without fabric softener.
I only received a sample from another box subscription but I may purchase a full size.
Christine D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this odor defense from Downy! It cleans the clothes odor really good. A little does go a long way, if youu put too much in the washer it may stay on your clothes. Also don't put this in your liquid dispenser or dryer.
Ana M.
Coachella
Best invention ever!!! If you are always on the go this is perfect for you. It’s a one step process. A bit pricey but since you don’t use much it lasts a long time. This is a must have in a busy household.
Alisha C.
Downy® Fresh Protect April Fresh In-Wash Odor Defense
These little beads that you add into the washer while you’re washing your clothes does wonders and the scent that it leaves on your clothes. You can leave your clothes in the closet for six months and you’re close will still smell the same as if you just wash them that day. I love This product. 💕
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
I got this as a sample and have been obsessed ever since. I don't get it often because it is an extra but I love it. It smells amazing and lasts for a very long time
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
I loved this product, the solid beads are so easy to use unlike other liquid fabric softeners. Needs to be put in the washer at the beginning of the wash. I really loved the smell of my clothes after washing with Downy fresh Protect. Even my room was smelling great after I brought my clothes from the laundry. I would be using this more often for towels, bedsheets and comforter. I got this product as a free sample from Walmart but I will definitely buy a full size product. I would recommend using this product.
Mia P.
I really like this product. I use these when I wash my sheets and towels. I change my sheets each week and can smell the wonderful fresh smell of Downey all week on my sheets. My towels continue to smell fresh all week. The Downey Fresheners are a bit expensive, I would always watch for coupons or use the Digital Coupons from Dollar General. This is a great product!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a weirdo because I really enjoy doing laundry. I think washing and folding clothes can be relaxing and hugging the warm ones is even greater now that a product like this exists! Smells so good and stays in the clothing for a good long while. Nice product Downy! Downy Fresh Protect April In-Wash Odor Shield, 19.5 Ounce
Kelly H.
Bristow, VA
I have used different in wash scent boosters before and thought they were okay. When I received a sample of this I was hesitant to try, but so glad I did. This in-wash odor defense is outstanding. The scent last's and can be smelled on my items even when they sit in the closet for a few days.
Ashley J.
One of my jobs is working as a barista at Starbucks.....and boy can I tell you that my clothes STINK! I love these because it really gets that smell of coffee and sour whipped cream off my clothes I would highly recommend if you work in the food and bev industry!
Kandis H.
How does this brand compare to Gain
Rebecca F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe for a septic tank? I know I can put it in my high efficiency washer just am not sure about the septic tank.
Rebecca M.
Bedford heights , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are there any other ways this product can be used? (Besides in the washer)
ShaNa M.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does the smell last in clothes or towels?