Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesDowny
Downy Fresh Protect Active Fresh In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads

Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads

Finally, deodorant for your clothes! Downy Fresh Protect In-Wash Odor Shield keeps you smelling great all over. Motion-activated fresheners neutralize bad odors a fresh scent as you move through your day. Perfect for activewear, first-date outfits, or any time you need to smell wonderful from head to toe.

Can you also use these in your wax burners or will it give off a burnt smell?
Does this work well? My husband works in the restaurant industry, so need something to help with the food smells!
[product:downy-unstopables-downy-fresh-protect-fresh-blossom-scent-in-wash-odor-shield-19.5-oz] Will this help remove gym bag odors ?
Start your review of Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads!
Poliana L.
Tampa, FL
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Poliana L.
Purchased at: Costco
I love that smell. My clothes are very fragrant. I also use it in the vaccum bag so that it doesn't have an odor. That's great.
Diana  H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,264 reviews
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Diana  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always loved Downy. I used it on my daughter when she was younger. Now I use these booster beads. OMG it smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers. It leaves the scent in your clothes for days. Downy
Maria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Maria C.
Purchased at: Costco
I just finish this bottle of Downy Unstopable Fresh Protect, April Fresh Booster Beads 30.3 oz I love how it leaves my clothes smelling, even though is not a fabric softener, but I usually only use it with my darks, and my color towels, cause I have notice that on the whites it leaves dark/purple spots don't know why, anybody had that probkem?? Downy Fresh Protect With Febreze April Fresh In-Wash Odor Defense Beads, 30.3 oz.
Kellyann P.
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Kellyann P.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best products I’ve ever used to do my laundry ! It leaves a great long lasting smell on my clothes even after the dryer 😬 I recommend this product !
Ky  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Ky  S.
Purchased at: Target
One full cap of this and your laundry smells amazing for weeks. I worked out in my shirt twice and it still smelled amazing! They are a little on the expensive side but you can just stock up when Target has their buy 3 sale!
Christina  P.
Prattville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use Downy fabric softener beads when we wash our clothes. They smell great & make our clothes soft. They can get expensive but it doesn’t take much product to get the job done.
Jerarline C.
Mount Dora, FL
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Jerarline C.
Purchased at: Publix
Life saver. Keeps my clothes so soft with an a scent. Easy to apply. The only thing it’s little expensive but I’ll still use it because it’s definitely worth it. I totally recommend this Downy® Fresh Protect April Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads
Aimee G.
Charles Town
Love that I can just sprinkle a little in and everything smells so fresh !!! I especially love using it on my Towels and bed stuff
Karina  F.
Farmington, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Karina  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Todo el tiempo puedo estar oliendo esta fragancia de booster y no me empalaga ni desagrada de hecho no tan solo se lo pongo a la ropa 😂 También a los Warmer les pongo y mi casa queda muy aromatizada
Desiree D.
Independence, MO
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads uploaded by Desiree D.
Amazing infusion of sweet scent leaves laundry smelling awesome for weeks. I use in combination with the infusions dryer sheets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katelyn B.
il y a 3 ans
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads is it safe to use these beads in my whites load? Or will it turn them pink as well?
Bridget H. il y a 3 ans
I use them all the time, just make sure that you use a deep rinse, sometimes they don’t completely rinse.
kendall G.
2469 charwood ct
il y a 4 ans
Downy® Fresh Protect Active Fresh™ In-Wash Odor Shield Scent Beads ? How come whenever I use these they leave little spots on my clothes?
Marissa C. il y a 2 ans
I never had that issue. I would try a deep rinse next time. Maybe the product was expired