Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Marissa M.
Indianapolis
No dyes, no unnecessary colors. It is perfect for sensitive skin and anyone that doesn’t want un-natural colored and scented softener.
Lindsey Z.
Langley
This product helps my laundry feel soft and fluffy. It’s gentle enough to use on my kids clothes and bedding since it doesn’t cause their eczema to flair up. It also has a nice light fresh scent.
Laura M.
Manhattan , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This definitely works great just because it improves the texture of my clothes and it’s more softer than just putting only detergent. Adding dryer sheets will definitely improve the smell and softness as well.
Darianna M.
Ponce
The best fabric softener for my toddlers clothing it leaves his clothing really soft and it's hypoallergenic which is great
Johann Q.
Perfect fit for my needs. I like the absence of scent and it’s gentle on the skin. No irritation caused by synthetics fragrances or rashes
michelle p.
Venetia , Pa
The only fabric softener that my family can use With family members with sensitive skin it is nice to find a product that we all can use
Julia M.
Miami
Purchased at: Publix
We used to use the one with smell until my mom and I found this one. It makes our lives easier because my mom is sensitive to smell. I found this at a local supermarket. Would recommend.
Brandy V.
Used this for my babies clothes. It was gentle for their sensitive skin and helped protect against stains setting in!
Ariana M.
If you or one of your family members have sensitive skin, this fabric softener is for you. I found this product effective, excellent quality, reasonably priced and caused no rashes or irritation! Love this fabric softener. One of my go to laundry products!
Michelle đź‘‘.
Byhalia, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this fabric softener for about a year now and it leaves my clothes smelling good and super soft and smooth and I have nothing bad to say about it, it definitely does its job