Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Kailee W.
Purchased at: Walmart
i like using this for my laundry because i have sensitive skin! smells nice & keeps my clothes from getting static-y. it’s made a noticeable difference in my laundry.
Amelia H.
Houston
Love this additive in my laundry. Unscented and does the trick! Great for our sensitive skin
Gracie F.
North Augusta
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells really fresh and makes all of my clothes feel silky smooth. Even if I accidentally put too much in the wash, it doesn’t leave my clothes feeling rubbery. If I ever forget it, there’s a monumental difference in how my clothes turn out feeling!
Roseann B.
Las Vegas
this is the best product for sensitive skin, i always but this. its hard to care for someone with sensitive skin, but this makes it easier
Janine M.
Purchased at: Target
The only fabric softener I use. Works great and no added fragrance which irritates my skin.
Jazmin A.
California City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my top favorite fabric softeners. It makes the clothes feel almost velvety and the smell is amazing. It does not stain clothing like other softeners to. I would recommend buying this product.
Virginia T.
Alhambra
Everyone loves the Down smell, but since we have people who are allergic to heavy smells at home, we ended up trying this product. Love it! Just because it's scent-free, doesn't mean your clothes won't smell clean. It still leaves your clothes soft and snuggly. Definitely, recommend to those with allergies or those who just want to minimize the heavy detergent scents at home.
Donna G.
Seattle, Wa
I don't like lingering scents in my xlithes. This rinses out well and removes smells without leaving another in3e behind. Leaves clothes soft and fresh. Doesn't give me a rash like dryer sheets sometimes do
Racheal A.
Villa Rica, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent pouring spout for nonmessy pours. Leaves clothes soft but nothing crazy soft. It is our go to brand in our household.
Alice B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is great if you have sensitive skin. It does not have a scent like most fabric softeners, and truly leaves clothes feeling so soft. It doesn’t leave a residue or spots on clothes like other softeners.