Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Eli N.
Naples
Makes our clothes so soft and a little goes a long way. We prefer no scents due to allergies and this one surely delivers. It’s affordable and worth buying. I’m always afraid of trying new brands and trust in downy to continue providing good quality products.
Michele K.
Pittsburgh
The best quality April freshness great for allergies will be very happy once u have tried love this product
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
This is pretty much the only fabric softener I use. It's dye free perfume free it was one of the very first one on the market. I don't have much bad to say about it. I will continue to purchase
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
I use this fabric softener for my son's clothes. This is great for his sensitive skin. It is non-scented and it makes his clothes super soft. I use this along with the Downy Free and Gentle Liquid wash. I have repurchased this product many times and will keep purchasing it.
Mary M.
Paducah, KY
This keeps our clothes and children's clothes just as soft as when we bought them! I LOVE it!
Kathleen M.
I like this because there isn't too strong of a scent but it still gets the fabric soft.
Ana Paula A.
Nice softener the only problem i have with it Is the smell, too strong and my allergies goes crazy
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
I love this stuff. I use it for my sensitive skin daughter and it works great! It's pretty affordable too, in my opinion. I would recommend it to my friends and family for sure!
Ambertiera B.
It's perfectly made for sensitive people such as myself. Switched to free and gentle everything due to my recurrent hive attacks. I'm used to the regular Downy fabric softener and saw no difference. My laundry comes out with the same softness as the coloured scented version. It does not bother my allergies at all. Happy that I can still use Downy fabric softener.
sky k.
I like the idea of "free and gentle" because we tend to have more sensitive skin ... but I don't think that it's worth it if it doesn't work as intended. I like to use a little softener with my towels because they can get rough with the semi-hard water we have. This stuff doesn't work to combat that at all! This is not a fabric softener, it's just an expensive, useless laundry additive. I would not recommend.