Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Cara K.
St, AB
I have super sensitive skin and switched to this when it came out from the normal Downy. Despite the lack of perfumes and dyes I still landed up with itchy red bumps all over my skin. In the end I discovered it doesn't matter if the softer has perfumes/dyes in it or not, it is actually the fabric softener itself that causes the issues and I have stopped using them all together. To anyone who uses fabric softener/dryer sheets I would urge to stop doing so. Fabric softeners coat fabrics so they no longer breathe and towels land up less absorbent. Ultimately you are just adding chemicals to your clothes which then comes off on your skin. To reduce static and soften fabrics in the dryer I now use dryer balls, which you only have to buy once and last forever.
sky k.
I like the idea of "free and gentle" because we tend to have more sensitive skin ... but I don't think that it's worth it if it doesn't work as intended. I like to use a little softener with my towels because they can get rough with the semi-hard water we have. This stuff doesn't work to combat that at all! This is not a fabric softener, it's just an expensive, useless laundry additive. I would not recommend.
Falisha J.
Exeter
Purchased at: Walmart
I was using this in all of our clothes including baby 👶 but I was noticing that it left a film, like as if I was using to much, but I was using the recommended amount I even lessened it and it was still leaving that film. Needless to say I stopped using it
Jennifer C.
Made clothes smell amazing! Lasted quite awhile too! Very gentle and sensitive! Loved it!
michelle p.
Venetia , Pa
The only fabric softener that my family can use With family members with sensitive skin it is nice to find a product that we all can use
Monica R.
Piscataway, NJ
No me agrada mucho este producto .. porq no veo cambios positivos .. es si simple y convencional nada fuera de lo comun
Heather H.
Lutz
I’ve stopped using this on anything but sweaters or clothes that are easily damaged by heat. It built up a film on everything else and my family doesn’t like the feel of it. We use vinegar instead! Pass!
Ana Paula A.
Nice softener the only problem i have with it Is the smell, too strong and my allergies goes crazy
Kathleen M.
I like this because there isn't too strong of a scent but it still gets the fabric soft.
Justin B.
Miamisburg
With my son having so many allergies I have to use free and clear. I have tried many and this seems to work best for price