Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY #37 in Fabric Softener

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Emily S.
Middletown
This is the ONLY softener I will ever use. I have super sensitive skin, as does my husband. When it comes to washing sheets or clothes, I add a little cap of this and it definitely makes our sheets super soft without any added irritating scents. My mom introduced me to this years ago. It lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way!
Jennifer M.
This is my go to fabric softener. My husband and son have allergies. This is now the only fabric softener I use. It is not as effective as the sheets so it is a bit disappointing but I am not able to use the sheets because my cat likes to eat them. But I would recommend for allergies and if you have pets that like to eat things they are not supposed to
Amy Y.
Portland
Decent product for the price. Clothes don’t come out super soft. But this is one of the few softeners I can easily find at the store without a ton of added perfumes. Have purchased it many times but am also interested in finding another option in the future.
Eli N.
Naples
Makes our clothes so soft and a little goes a long way. We prefer no scents due to allergies and this one surely delivers. It’s affordable and worth buying. I’m always afraid of trying new brands and trust in downy to continue providing good quality products.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
This is my go to fabric softener. I've never compared ingredients of a regular fabric softener to this free and gentle one, but I like that I can get a cleaner one at the same store for the same price. I will buy this one again.
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
It's the perfect smell I want on my clothes when I finish washing, and the softness of the clothes is perfect!

Spanish

es el olor perfecto que quiero en mi ropa al terminar la lavada, y la suavidad de la ropa es perfecta!
Erin C.
I cannot handle scented fabric softeners and they make me itch so this is the best for me. It doesn’t have a smell but it makes my clothes feel super soft and I’ve re-purchased many times and will continue to do so.
Sierra S.
I absolutely love Downey at so good the smell is amazing so affordable you can never go wrong with this brand and I just works wonders definitely recommend this you can find it at any store Walmart and target CVS
Karla B.
Knoxville, TN
Relived that they finally came out with a gentle fabric softener! I was unable to use any before due to my toddler's eczema, but with Tide coming out with their free and gentle detergent and now Downy with this fabric softener it has been a huge relief for me and my toddler's! It works great and leaves our clothes great. All while knowing it is gentle enough on our delicate, troublesome skin!
Emma T.
This really makes my clothes so much softer! I had not previously used a fabric softener much before but now I am obsessed and my clothes are so comfortable. I also love it for my bedding sheets especially.

back