Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY #45 in Fabric Softener

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Jacqueline O.
Elk Grove, CA
I have bad eczema and the Downy Free and Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener is great for it. It doesn't irritate it or cause any reactions, while leaving my clothes nice and soft.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn , NY
Got this type of Downy when i first had my baby and continued to use because of how soft and light scented. Very effective and affordable. A very reliable brand with a great variety for babies and people with allergies. I recommend it.
Rebecca K.
This is my favorite I'm allergic to some brands of this but this one I'm not it smells amazing makes my clothes feel extremely soft I do feel like you need to use more than recommended but I'm not against that at all it's great.
Lyssa M.
Alexandria
This is the only supposedly scent free fabric softener we've tried that really has no scent. My son has a mild perfume allergy and was getting hives after getting dressed and this softener has stopped them completely.
Sydney G.
I absolutely love the smell of this fabric softener. My clothes have never felt so soft. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I’ll definitely buy it again and I recommend it if you have skin problems.
Alex L.
Dallas
I always use downy so I don’t know what clothes are like siybout if. I like that this one doesn’t compete with the smell of the scent booster I use. I trust that it won’t wear out my clothes or warp them in any way
Alexis S.
Springfield
I love this fabric softener because it doesn't have the harsh smell like others do. My clothes come out of the wash still smelling of the laundry detergent and not perfumed fabric softener. It does the job it's supposed to and clothes aren't so stiff when I put them in the dryer.
Jillian B.
We have recently tried this fabric softener because my husband has sensitive skin.  I have enjoyed the product and thus far we have had no skin issues! My son struggles with skin issues as well and this has been great for our family!  I would recommend this product.
Amanda B.
My daughter has very reactive skin and has rashes fragrance. We have been using this product and it is great for her skin. Love the product - keeps clothing soft while keeping fragrance out. Will continue to purchase and recommend for those who need to avoid fragrance.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I have senditjve skin and Downy provides exactly what I need. Couldn't be more thankful! Downy has a bunch of different smells but Fresh linen is by far my favorjte downy smell.

back