Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Mookie M.Downy Free & Gentle Liquid Fabric Softener 103 oz uploaded by Ambertiera B.

BY DOWNY #36 in Fabric Softener

Ultra downy free & sensitive liquid infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. This dermatologist-tested fabric softener is free of dyes and perfumes. It is formulated to help reduce wrinkles and fight against static cling. This 103-ounce bottle softens 120 loads of laundry. see more...

Ember T.
I love this fabric softener. I'm so glad they have one that is for sensitive skin. My son's get such bad rashes from fragrances but this is perfect. You get the great quality of Downy and it works for my sensitive family. I recommend anyone looking for the soft fluffy feel without the scents to use this. I recently tried another brand and it left my clothing feeling like there was a residue on them and my towels. This is lightweight there is no residue feeling. Over all fantastic. My favorite for sure.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Downy is gentle and effective. It is very similar to  Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener as far as uses go. I would recommend to other looking to add a softener to their laundry routine. It is an affordable option and can be purchase online, at Walmart, or at Target. It's also a know and reliable brand.
Melissa S.
Houston
When first finding out I was pregnant I started stocking up on regular baby stuff like diapers. But i never really thought about how babies need special laundry products so I bought some of the free & clear products and I was very satisfied with them!
Kimberley F.
Keeps towels and sheets soft without giving a coating as some liquid fabric softeners can do.  There is no scent associated with this fabric softener.  Also helps with static cling.  I like that it makes my towels and sheets feel soft and is gentle since those are products that are against the body a lot.
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
This is pretty much the only fabric softener I use. It's dye free perfume free it was one of the very first one on the market. I don't have much bad to say about it. I will continue to purchase
Sara G.
Buckeye , AZ
We purchase free & gentle due to my son having severe eczema, this doesn't aggravate his eczema due to not having a scent. It does a good job at making our laundry soft and it is at a great price point. We repurchase this product every time we run out.
Nautica G.
Las Vegas, NV
It works just like the original downy does. It is a tad more watery than the original but is okay. It does have a fragrance. It smells, to me, like black licorice but it does not linger in the clothing itself. I would recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Evelyn M.
WOODBRIDGE, VA
I have very sensitive skin and I cannot use scented laundry detergent or fabric softener.  I'm very happy this product exists because I do love to use fabric softener when I do my laundry, and I do miss the smell of fragranced products, but I don't miss the rash of fragranced products, so this is a win for me.  It is very effective and softens well.
Billie I.
Smells wonderful and keeps fabric wonderfully soft. Hypoallergenic for the sensitive skins in the household and we've experienced no issues. It has a great, affordable price for a quality product. You should most definitely purchase this brand.
Katelyn R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I have to use unscented fabric softener because I have sensitive skin and I've been using this since I was little. It is so amazingly soft when used on blankets especially. I love it.

back