Downy Fabric Softener Sheets April Fresh - 40 CT uploaded by Ahilebsis C.Downy Fabric Softener Sheets April Fresh - 40 CT uploaded by Liz L.

BY DOWNY

Downy® April Fresh® Fabric Softener Sheets.
40 Sheets. see more...

Downy Fabric Softener Sheets April Fresh - 40 CT
  • "Ok I can't live without my downy fabric softener it makes my clothes soft and takes away the static they also make my clothes smell great" in 4 reviews
  • "Love the scent and how it leaves my clothes soft and static free!" in 1 review
  • "I love to use Downy dryer sheets because it goes hand and hand with the fabric softener I use as well!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my clothes feeling soft and fresh." in 1 review
  • "These smell great and the scent is long lasting." in 1 review
Angelique A.
I really like these drying sheets they smell so good and they're super affordable. I don't like how little you get in the packaging but I guess that's why it's so affordable I recommend this if your trying to save some money
Eden B.
Mentor, OH
If you're used to downy liquid fabric softener, you will be disappointed with their fabric sheets. Lightly scented but adds no softening to your clothes. In winter months clothes come out with just as much static using the sheets as not.
Caitlin M.
Downy reminds me of my childhood as this was the brand of choice by my mother! It smells so clean and fresh! You can use these fabric softener sheets not only with your laundry to get rid of static and add to add that extra oomph of smell, but you can place these in your sock drawer, in your car under the heating vents, and even in your pillow cases! They last a long time scent wise too!
Virginia H.
This is my second most liked sheet scent! I typically rotate these with the lavender scent during the seasons. I do like the packaging a lot as well, the soft and sweet scent I get from these reflects the soft pink hue really well! My laundry comes out soft and scented very pleasantly. The scent is not overpowering or too weak. It's quite lovely and super recommending.
Meghan L.
Aberdeen, MD
By far the most comforting scent of fabric softener sheets. My mom used these on my clothes growing up and now I use them on my family’s. They’re available practically anywhere laundry detergent is sold. Many other scents to choose from, but you can’t go wrong being April Fresh!
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
I can't believe there is only one other review right now! I absoulutely LOVE Dawny and know a bunch of friends that do, too. It smells wonderful, gets my clothes nice and soft, and the scent stays on the clothes in the drawer, too. They come out smelling just as wonderful as when I put them in there. :)
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these downy dryer sheets .. They smell absolutely amazing and fresh. My clothes stay smelling fresh for days after we have used them . Very affordable and worth the price . I definitely recommend!
Laura L.
Charlotte
Nothing beats the scent! Throw a couple of these in your dryer with your clothes and you're good to go for days. The scent lingers and everything smells fresh for a long time.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I love downy fabric softer. They work and make your clothes smell great. The scent doesn't last as long as I would like but I can't go without them! Cost is great also
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Decorator Expert Level 4
I just love downy i always use it.. my mother always used it as well so i guess thats a reason why i just keep using it. it smells good, and it makes your clothes so comfy and soft to wear
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Donde puedo conseguirlas? Tienen un solo aroma?