Downy Fabric Softener Sheets April Fresh - 40 CT uploaded by Liz L.Downy Fabric Softener Sheets April Fresh - 40 CT uploaded by Ahilebsis C.

BY DOWNY

Downy® April Fresh® Fabric Softener Sheets.
40 Sheets. see more...

Downy Fabric Softener Sheets April Fresh - 40 CT
  • "Ok I can't live without my downy fabric softener it makes my clothes soft and takes away the static they also make my clothes smell great" in 4 reviews
  • "They last a long time scent wise too!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and leaves my clothes feeling soft and fresh." in 1 review
  • "These smell great and the scent is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "I love to use Downy dryer sheets because it goes hand and hand with the fabric softener I use as well!" in 1 review
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Aberdeen, MD
By far the most comforting scent of fabric softener sheets. My mom used these on my clothes growing up and now I use them on my family’s. They’re available practically anywhere laundry detergent is sold. Many other scents to choose from, but you can’t go wrong being April Fresh!
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY
I love these downy dryer sheets .. They smell absolutely amazing and fresh. My clothes stay smelling fresh for days after we have used them . Very affordable and worth the price . I definitely recommend!
Glenda C.
Glenda C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these when I forget to add softener in the washer. Works great and has my clothes smelling great.
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
I really like these drying sheets they smell so good and they're super affordable. I don't like how little you get in the packaging but I guess that's why it's so affordable I recommend this if your trying to save some money
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
This is my second most liked sheet scent! I typically rotate these with the lavender scent during the seasons. I do like the packaging a lot as well, the soft and sweet scent I get from these reflects the soft pink hue really well! My laundry comes out soft and scented very pleasantly. The scent is not overpowering or too weak. It's quite lovely and super recommending.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Keeps clothing well put and smelling amazing! I use these in combination with the liquid softener but it also works amazing by itself
Camila A.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
They smell so good and love how they make my clothes super soft. I think they could be stronger for more scent!
angela o.
angela o.
Stockton
My family has always used this product and it never seems to let me down. I love the original scent the most.
DeAnn S.
DeAnn S.
Porter Heights
I like using this product, it is effective highly recommend comments. I like this product, it is effective
Dani M.
Dani M.
Harrisburg
Smells great! I even keep the used ones in my drawers so my clothes continue to smell fresh.
Ahilebsis C.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Donde puedo conseguirlas? Tienen un solo aroma?