BY DOWNY #70 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Cares for your clothes in the dryer. 6.4 x 9 inches.  Gives clothes a wonderful softness and leaves them smelling April Fresh. Helps eliminate static cling.   see more...

• Do you place sheets randomly around your house, I place t...5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
Overly scented! This is fine for my clothes but using this one sheets is awful. It irritates my face and eyes. I wish the scent wasn't as strong, I know a lot of people like that, but if you are sensitive to scents like me, then this isn't the products for you. However I rate it better because it does leave all clothes super soft and static free.
Mira M.
Pretty good fabric sheets not much difference from other brands. The smell is good they're  soft, and you get a pretty good amount. The price is decent I would continue to buy but honestly it's nothing special it's not much I think I would change I'm just looking to come across something all natural
Sarah C.
This is my favorite laundry product. It makes my clothing smell so fresh. It works wonders for static as well. I keep one in my coat pocket for staticky hair and clothing in the winters and in my closets and dresser drawers to keep clothes smelling fresh!
Crystal C.
Connellsville, PA
I always use downy sheets. They work very well as for wrinkles. It has a very nice scent that makes my clothes have a lasting smell. I've had comments that I smell like candy and people ask what perfume I use and it's literally the smell of this softener.
Jill M.
Brick, NJ
Love them. They keep my clothes smelling great. Also use the to freshen my clothes and remove wrinkles. Lastly use them in my daughters terrible smelling dance bag. Works like a charm
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
I use these guys all the time and have been for years. I seriously think that these are the best smelling dryer sheets out there. Your laundry smells super good afterwards and they are cheap to buy. I recommend.
Samee S.
Plains, PA
I love the scent! I use them in the dryer, obviously, but I also put them in my workout shoes and gym bag to get out any unwanted order. They are very affordable and you get a good amount with every purchase.
Katie B.
North Liberty, IA
Love the lavender scented dryer sheets! They can be hard to find since they're not sold at all stores, but the great scent is worth the search! I can usually find them at Target.
Keturah R.
APOPKA, FL
My husband likes to use these Downy sheets. He doesn't like for this supposed to have static or have odd smells so this is always a good addition to our laundry.
Keiona W.
Crestview , FL
I love this fabric softener. I thought it was something new or a new scent but it's not. Even my boyfriend loves the smell and it's hard to get him to like anything.
Sonia H.
Do you place sheets randomly around your house, I place them in all the closets and entrance of my home.