Downy Fabric Softener Sheets

Cares for your clothes in the dryer. 6.4 x 9 inches.  Gives clothes a wonderful softness and leaves them smelling April Fresh. Helps eliminate static cling.

Do you place sheets randomly around your house, I place them in all the closets and entrance of my home.
Start your review of Downy Fabric Softener Sheets!
3 months agoPittsburgh, PA
Comparatively speaking, these are not my favorite brand. Bounce is definitely my favorite. These are fine and cheap and do the job but I always tend to throw an extra sheet in because they aren’t super helpful when it comes to static cling.
2 months agoMIDDLEBURG, FL
These are one of my rather favorite softener sheets because the smell makes you want to lay down in your basket of laundry and the smell does last for a few days. Even if you hang up your clothes, the smell lasts
3 months agoKent, OH
This is the only brand of fabric softener sheets I use. I find that the scent is great, but it isn’t completely overwhelming. It leaves my clothes smelling nice and fresh and I definitely recommend this product
a month agoVictorville , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite scent of all! My house runs on Downy! These sheets are top notch! They have an amazing scent that is not overwhelming and makes all the cloths super soft. I honestly can not express how much I love their products! They might cost a little more than the competitors but the quality drastically surpasses the competition. I frequently receive compliments on how great I smell and I always tell them it’s the Downy!!Downy® April Fresh® Fabric Softener Sheets 60 ct Box
2 months agoFlorence, AZ
Downy is another great trusted brand and love the variety they have with scents or specific care. They are around the saMe price as most of the name brands. They [email protected] clothes from wrinkles or static.
2 months agoChicago, IL
Love this product. Has always been a go to laundry product for my household. We all love this product. And love how amazing it smells and how affordable they are
4 months agoWaxhaw, NC
These have been too strong lately. We have had to put them in the garage because they were giving me migraines. We were unable to keep them in the laundry room. If we needed to throw one in the dryer, we had to go outside to get one. Yes we love that they leave your laundry smelling lovely and leave it with less wrinkles, but power down on the scent!!!
5 months agoMoscow , OH
Downey dryer sheets and fabric softener is up there in the top 2 of my favorites. There’s nothing that compares to the original downy smell. This product is amazing and makes your clothes super soft and no static for weeks.
5 months ago
These are amazing! I love using Downey softener on my clothes and then using these sheets after on the dryer. My daughter loves the smell and it last until I wash it again which is usually one week but I’m sure it would last longer.
4 months ago
After washing with the Downy infusions, when we put the clothes in the dryer we love putting a dryer sheet, the smell is so good we can also use it twice, but I use a new sheet everytime! I would definitely recommend!