BY DOWNY

Downy Fabric Softener, Romance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells good. It makes your clothes soft and smooth. It has a sweet scent and last long. It is a little pricey but worth the buying if you want your clothes soft and smell like romantic flowers scent. It is a seductive smell that catches your eye just by smelling it. I would recommend it to anybody.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Glen Head , NY
Amazing smell . I live it! I love my clothes smells good after laundry. And thus softener makes everything smells amazing. Usually I buy it in drug stores. But I can buy in any place where I find it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to everyone
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I love the smell of this fabric softener leaves the clothes smelling so good!!! It's not expensive and it makes the clothes smell so good. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for new fabric softener with a yummy smell!
Del T.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
This Downey romance is breathtaking. It smells so nice, I wish the smell could last forever. I wish this sent came in a bigger bottle. But it's a great value, a decent price. I would definitely recommend this.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
This smells amazing! I prefer the clean linen smelling products but this was a different fragrance and it smells great! I definitely recommend trying it! I'm not sure how
It would work for sensitive skin.
Orleny L.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
This line is amazing it is totally different than anything they have. The scents are really nice and i love that i can also get the fabric refresher version of this so my house and clothes can smell amazing!
Katie P.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
The bottle is so beautiful and it smells so good! I'm obsessed with this stuff, I always keep a bottle at my house. I bought it at Walgreens a little pricey but totally worth the buy!
Britany N.
Britany N.
Houston
I love the smell of this I will never buy anything but the smell the price is great and it lasts yeah little goes a long way in this very effective and definitely recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Akron, PA
This product has such a deep dark scent to it and I absolutely love it! Downy never ever let's me down. The smell lasts a while, my clothes feel so soft, and I love it!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Birmingham
When I wash my laundry, I want it to smell fabulous. This smells great in the bottle, but I find that the scent doesn't last once there laundry is out of the washer.
Ines G.
Ines G.
What's your favorite downy scent?