BY DOWNY

Downy Fabric Softener, Romance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
IRAM S.
Such a clean and fresh scent!! A little goes a long ways!! I am always switching around my laundry detergents but fabric softener I try to use the same one over and over again and this one happens to be my favourite!! Downy Fabric Softener, Romance, 800 ml
Alexa M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only softener I buy. It doesn't stain or color my clothes, and the scent stays on your clothes/towels/sheets for a while! Smells really nice and fresh. A little feminine, but nice. My only complaint is that it comes in a rather small bottle, and I'd like to use at least a capful per load of laundry.
Emily H.
My family and I have been using Downy as long as I can remember! I love their Softeners and all the different scents they've created over the years. The softener is amazing and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and delicious all day long, giving them a super soft to the touch feel (:
Anum S.
Lombard
Great product. AMAZING scent. toss some in with my laundry and keeps my clothes soft fresh and smelling great. a bit pricier but the rich scent of the softener makes it well worth it. i would definitely buy this product again to use for all my daily laundry use.
Gabrielle M.
I love to use downy products for my laundry . I usually purchase from my dollar general because of the sales and coupons they have on downy and all of my laundry products! The scent is lovely and just makes you want to smell your shirt all day long!
Jaimie H.
I use fabric softener because it helps my clothes last much longer, hold their color, and avoid becoming crispy and horridly uncomfortable. I trust the Downy brand to do its job and deliver what it promises and it does. I am currently trying out new scents.
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
This stuff is amazing
I love when my clothes come out the wash smelling amazing due to this nice scent
And even after they are washed and iron and put away in my closet you can still smell the amazing scent coming from my closet so definitely I would recommend this
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
Amazing smell . I live it! I love my clothes smells good after laundry. And thus softener makes everything smells amazing. Usually I buy it in drug stores. But I can buy in any place where I find it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to everyone
Phelicia M.
I tend to like my fabric softeners with a heavier aroma, so these perfume varieties have been nice. It wasn't overpowering and provided the right amount of fragrance that lasted. Of course the softness and lack of static cling is a given. I'm looking forward to more perfume varieties!
Chelsea B.
Fabric softener is a daily essential for me when ever I do laundry . This is my absolute favorite kind , brand , and smell . Use on it all types of clothing I have . I would highly recommend to anyone who loves using Fabric Softener !!
Ines G.
What's your favorite downy scent?