BY DOWNY #18 in Fabric Softener

Downy Fabric Softener, Romance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
IRAM S.
Such a clean and fresh scent!! A little goes a long ways!! I am always switching around my laundry detergents but fabric softener I try to use the same one over and over again and this one happens to be my favourite!! Downy Fabric Softener, Romance, 800 ml
Alexa M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the only softener I buy. It doesn't stain or color my clothes, and the scent stays on your clothes/towels/sheets for a while! Smells really nice and fresh. A little feminine, but nice. My only complaint is that it comes in a rather small bottle, and I'd like to use at least a capful per load of laundry.
Emily H.
My family and I have been using Downy as long as I can remember! I love their Softeners and all the different scents they've created over the years. The softener is amazing and leaves your clothes smelling fresh and delicious all day long, giving them a super soft to the touch feel (:
Anum S.
Lombard
Great product. AMAZING scent. toss some in with my laundry and keeps my clothes soft fresh and smelling great. a bit pricier but the rich scent of the softener makes it well worth it. i would definitely buy this product again to use for all my daily laundry use.
Gabrielle M.
I love to use downy products for my laundry . I usually purchase from my dollar general because of the sales and coupons they have on downy and all of my laundry products! The scent is lovely and just makes you want to smell your shirt all day long!
Jaimie H.
I use fabric softener because it helps my clothes last much longer, hold their color, and avoid becoming crispy and horridly uncomfortable. I trust the Downy brand to do its job and deliver what it promises and it does. I am currently trying out new scents.
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
Amazing smell . I live it! I love my clothes smells good after laundry. And thus softener makes everything smells amazing. Usually I buy it in drug stores. But I can buy in any place where I find it. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to everyone
Chelsea B.
Fabric softener is a daily essential for me when ever I do laundry . This is my absolute favorite kind , brand , and smell . Use on it all types of clothing I have . I would highly recommend to anyone who loves using Fabric Softener !!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I did try this in soft romance by downy. Now for me I didn't like the scent noe did my family. It has a like thr name a more perfume romance scent not a clean scent . So it eas a no go for us. But.. I would say it's worth trying
Maisie C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This scent is really good for downy. I enjoy it but the way it makes my clothes feel sticky. It’s really odd. If they could get the formula right this product would be amazing. I don’t know for sure if I will buy it again.
Ines G.
What's your favorite downy scent?