BY DOWNY

Downy Fabric Softener, Romance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Del T.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
This Downey romance is breathtaking. It smells so nice, I wish the smell could last forever. I wish this sent came in a bigger bottle. But it's a great value, a decent price. I would definitely recommend this.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I make my own laundry detergent and I use these in the mix and it makes my clothes smell really good!
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this Downey on my clothes! It's my daily use every time it's time to wash. It has such a lovely smell. You really don't need too much of it to leave your clothes smelling great, with 2 top fulls it's enough to leave you're clothes smelling good.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Baguio
Amazing. Downy has so many scents and variants that I have already tried most of them for the laundry. The smell stays in the clothes for a long time and even has fragrance capsules that release smell when the clothes are rubbed. I highly recommend people to use this because of the price and the quality it delivers.
Leanhaum Shee C.
Leanhaum Shee C.
Transylvania
Es un producto que rinde bastante, su aroma es super agradable que dura durante el dia y mas deja las telas super suaves vale mucho la pena
Ana Belen M.
Ana Belen M.
Uno de los mejores suavizantes. Lo que más me encanta es su aroma. Es realmente divino y perdura muchísimo en la ropa.