BY DOWNY

Tania R.
My washing machine has been acting up and sends the softener way too soon. So what I do is that when it comes time for the dryer I put 2 or 3 sheets (depending on how much clothes you have in there) and my clothes comes out smelling amazing and feels soft. By the way if didn't know these softener sheets reduces the static on your clothes.
Peng C.
Gaithersburg, MD
I often use this fabric softener sheets when I'm drying my clothes in the dryer. Its pro is that the smell in the sheets will stick to the clothes when drying is done. It's very affordable as I bought several of them when it's on sale. I would recommend this product to others.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Great value, smells great, keeps my clothing so soft! i prefer the sheets because i already use a detergent that has a "touch of downy," and using the sheets at the end adds to the freshness. nothing beats getting into a bed made with freshly washed sheets washed with downy!
Very good for drying leaving a very pleasant smell on ur clothes. kind of expensive , but they are very good, not disappointing very effective , leaves ur clothes soft , don't like the price is kind of expensive , but I would recommended it, if u use only one at a time.
Rachel R.
Anderson, SC
These dryer sheets are awesome for college students! They last forever, there's no mess, and they're easy to carry to and from the laundry room because they basically weigh nothing. The smell is amazing and it literally feels the same as using liquid softener.
Danielle D.
Dryer sheets are going up in price including these ones. They aren't anything special but they do their job. I may consider moving to a cheaper option since I've noticed that dryer sheets aren't any better than one another. I feel neutral about this product.
Victoria S.
Naples
Love these! Keep my laundry smelling nice for days! I like that you just throw a sheet into the dryer and you don't have to worry after that. Reasonably priced depending on where you buy them. Would highly recommend!
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Downy Fabric Softener Mountain Springs Sheets 80ct works wonderful. Helps your clothes smell fresh and clean, and it's not very pricey. I would recommend for you to buy this product. I would buy this product too.
dyziyre b.
Clinton, NC
I am in love with this its w nice texture its makes your cloths smell great when they come out the dryer I really love the lavender scent ..it's very affordable at some places I recommend this 100 percent
Bre A.
Wichita, KS
These give your clothes extra smell and it's not on the pricey side it's only like 3 dollars..
It's very effective it works very good I would recommend it to people that like good smelling clothes