Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml uploaded by Joanne B.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml uploaded by SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml uploaded by Noor J.

BY DOWNY

Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I gave it five stars for the fragrance. However, there is no spout like we're used to for pouring. The product then goes down the side of the package a little bit when using it. It is manufactured outside of the U.S. Except for the few words on the front of the container, it's completely in another language. The container is smaller than what is available in the U.S. I noticed that before ordering, but wanted to try the fragrance. It is a flowery scent.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I enjoy using this product when I have my significant other over during holidays. Not only do I enjoy the fragrance, my partner does too which is awesome. I do like the fragrance but I also don't use it as often because I think there is too little in the bottle for me. I would rather pay for the largest size in the regular scents than this product because I get more for what I pay for.
Jordan N.
I have to be honest...either I’m heavy handed or these things don’t last as long as liquid alternatives. They smell amazing and they leave your laundry smelling just as amazing...but I’m not convinced that this is a cost effective way to launder. They’re still cool and popular and I keep buying them, but if you have a whole family with many loads, you’ll use this in a week!
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This fabric softener smells absolutely amazing. I love how long the smell lasts too! Decent price but it’s best to catch it on sale because it can be a bit pricey. Over all I would buy it again yes.
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
If you're looking to switch up your normal softener look no further. I've tried many different softeners and al of the ones in this line smell AMAZING. They leave your clothes perfumed, but not overwhelmingly so and it's nice to switch it up a bit from the typical clean laundry scent (although who can really complain about that)
Tierani B.
Denton, TX
Downy has my heart when it comes to fabric softener! Not only does the laundry come out smelling so, so good, but the aroma stays until you're ready to wear!! Not to mention it has a scent for everyone from lavender to apple blossom to citrus! 10/10, as a college student I can't live without it!
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I'm not sure why but this smells absolutely amazing and more luxurious than regular fabric softener. The scent definitely lasts longer than the regular one. It's not a bad price, priced just as much as the regular one you'd usually buy.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml
Amanda P.
I buy this brand when it is on sale, if it is not I stick with my tried and true. It is pricey compared to others at my particular Target location. I would recommend the brand, but maybe not the specialty versions, just the basic Downy original. It is a classic and smells nice.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
Love everything about this product! It smells amazing, is decently priced, and lasts for multiple loads! I find this product at most grocery stores and have been purchasing it for over 6 months now. I highly recommend for anyone wanting soft and good smelling clothes!
Stephanie H.
I’ve used Downy softener on my clothing before, I like how the smell last for over a week, my coworkers in the office would always complain my “perfume” as I lingered in the conference room, but once I told them it was Downy they were shook how long lasting the smell was.