BY DOWNY #25 in Fabric Softener

Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charlotte V.
portland, tn
I used to use this fabric softener before I discovered the Gain pods that already have fabric softener in them, so the product has become obsolete for me. However when I did use it, it was affordable and smelled delicious. I would recommend it if you use a liquid detergent on its own.
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
This is kinda pricey for being that small but it smells so good you can do a couple of loads of laundry but hey totally worth it if you can afford buying it each week . I would recommend because it has more of a nice smell than other detergents.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I gave it five stars for the fragrance. However, there is no spout like we're used to for pouring. The product then goes down the side of the package a little bit when using it. It is manufactured outside of the U.S. Except for the few words on the front of the container, it's completely in another language. The container is smaller than what is available in the U.S. I noticed that before ordering, but wanted to try the fragrance. It is a flowery scent.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
This stuff is amazing!!! I am obsessed with it, it smells soooo good and makes my clothes smell amazing. It’s effective and is very affordable and I would high recommend this stuff to anyone! My mom got me onto this.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I enjoy using this product when I have my significant other over during holidays. Not only do I enjoy the fragrance, my partner does too which is awesome. I do like the fragrance but I also don't use it as often because I think there is too little in the bottle for me. I would rather pay for the largest size in the regular scents than this product because I get more for what I pay for.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This fabric softener smells absolutely amazing. I love how long the smell lasts too! Decent price but it’s best to catch it on sale because it can be a bit pricey. Over all I would buy it again yes.
Karlee D.
Angier
Smells amazing and makes my clothes as soft as they were when i bought them! A little bit goes a long way, sometimes i even add water to my mix to make it last even longer
Tierani B.
Denton, TX
Downy has my heart when it comes to fabric softener! Not only does the laundry come out smelling so, so good, but the aroma stays until you're ready to wear!! Not to mention it has a scent for everyone from lavender to apple blossom to citrus! 10/10, as a college student I can't live without it!
Kelsey S.
Beloit, WI
Love, Love, Love this product, not only does it smell absolutely amazing, but also keeps all of my clothing ultra soft! Any scent is great but my go to is the lavender!
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I'm not sure why but this smells absolutely amazing and more luxurious than regular fabric softener. The scent definitely lasts longer than the regular one. It's not a bad price, priced just as much as the regular one you'd usually buy.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml