Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml uploaded by Noor J.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml uploaded by SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml uploaded by Joanne B.

BY DOWNY

Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah J.
Lorain
This is my favorite scent. I won't wash bedding or towels without this added into the washer. I love crawling into bed and pulling the blankets up over me, and this scent washes over me and relaxed me into a comfortable sleep. I also love that it's not overbearing and nauseating. It's definitely a scent I recommend to people.
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I gave it five stars for the fragrance. However, there is no spout like we're used to for pouring. The product then goes down the side of the package a little bit when using it. It is manufactured outside of the U.S. Except for the few words on the front of the container, it's completely in another language. The container is smaller than what is available in the U.S. I noticed that before ordering, but wanted to try the fragrance. It is a flowery scent.
Danielle J.
Greenville, NC
I enjoy using this product when I have my significant other over during holidays. Not only do I enjoy the fragrance, my partner does too which is awesome. I do like the fragrance but I also don't use it as often because I think there is too little in the bottle for me. I would rather pay for the largest size in the regular scents than this product because I get more for what I pay for.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This fabric softener smells absolutely amazing. I love how long the smell lasts too! Decent price but it’s best to catch it on sale because it can be a bit pricey. Over all I would buy it again yes.
Sierra W.
Fresno, CA
This makes my clothes smell so good! I use it in all my washes and it doesn’t smell too overpowering. Very effective and affordable. I would definitely recommend to others
Tierani B.
Denton, TX
Downy has my heart when it comes to fabric softener! Not only does the laundry come out smelling so, so good, but the aroma stays until you're ready to wear!! Not to mention it has a scent for everyone from lavender to apple blossom to citrus! 10/10, as a college student I can't live without it!
Sandia J.
Union, NJ
I'm not sure why but this smells absolutely amazing and more luxurious than regular fabric softener. The scent definitely lasts longer than the regular one. It's not a bad price, priced just as much as the regular one you'd usually buy.Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml
Atiya Q.
Rochester
Clothes come out soft and the fragrance is amazing. I usually buy it from Dollar General. It is usually a part of a coupon buy 3 P&G products get $3 off. I have no cons. It is affordable and worth the buy. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Abby P.
My absolute favorite fabric softener. Smells awesome and really does make our laundry much softer. When I forget to add this to a load, it is very static-y when I pull it out of the dryer, but with the softener I don't have that problem. I will continue to buy!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Love this stuff. Lavender is one of my favorite scents and this just overpowers the detergent so much it’s wonderful. My clothes literally come out smelling like this stuff. Are they softer? Hard to tell because I lay a lot of my clothes out to dry but the scent is yummy.