Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml

Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml

Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml Does this have a strong smell to it ?
Start your review of Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml!
Grapevine
This one works great, makes my clothes feel super soft. I also used it for my boyfriends academy clothes because they are very stiff khakis and it really helped loosen them up a little bit for him. Plus it smells great!
Rosenberg, TX
I usually only use fabric soften in my white loads. I hate the smell of bleach so I always use a tiny bit of fabric softener. Well I bought this scent and I fell in love with it! Now I use it on all my loads! It’s very soft smell not over powering like other products. I normally use less than the recommended amount because I don’t like my clothes smelling with too much fragrance. I have recommended this to all my friends and family.
Garland , TX
For $5–$6 this is a great deal. It’s also what I’m currently Using, and have been for months. I also use the matching dryer sheets to get the scent in there as much as I can. Both items are very affordable, and I would (and have) recommended to friends and family. Leaves towels, clothes, sheets blankets and all other clothing items smell f fresh and clean for weeks!!!
Clifton, NJ
I haven’t personally bought this product! My sister in law uses this and whenever I wash my clothes in her house I use all of her fabric softener because it smells soooo good! I would definitely recommend it. If I didn’t love the yellow Snuggle I’d buy this for myself.
New york, NY
These special Downy fabric softeners smell AMAZING! I love the floral packaging, it looks expensive and luxe so if it has to be on display in your laundry room it's not garish like other fabric softeners with rainbow packaging or stuffed animals on the front.
Holden, MO
This fabric softener makes my clothes so soft and smelling wonderful!! I have never had a problem with this product or would I change anything about it at all! It’s very affordable and very easy to use! I would recommend over and over again!
Hixson, TN
Holy cow this scent is incredible. I don’t use this softener for every load because I don’t really care if various pieces of my wardrobe smell awesome, but for shirts or dresses, it’s basically like a delicate perfume. Highly recommend!
Tinton Falls , NJ
Downy gives you the softest feel on your clothes. I also love how my house smells once you through it in the dryer. The scent lasts more than just a day. It’s pricey compared to the other brands so I wish they would reduce it a bit.
La Mesa, CA
Works great and keep my toweks and cloths smelling good and soft. I don't think it worksany better than any other fabric softner. It is very affordable to purchase and would recommend it to purchase on a persons preference level.
Kissimmee , FL
Nothing compares to the original smell but sometimes you need a little bit different my mom really enjoyed this one the smell stood for a while soft and smooth and her scrubs were soft and smelled amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tacoma , WA
7 months ago
Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml Does this have a strong smell to it ?
Sidra S. • 4 months ago
This one is strong yes. But pleasant too