Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is my favorite fabric softener clean breeze smell like no other two words love it
Van E.
Ottawa, ON
The scent is fresh and the clothes and towels come out feeling nice and fluffy. I personally prefer something that leaves a fresh scent for longer, but that may not be everyone's preference (particularly those with smell sensitivities). It's reasonably prices and readily available at most stores. I like to pair this with a little of Downy's Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Boosters for longer lasting freshness.
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This fabric softener smells great. It isn’t the best fabric softener and it doesn’t remain in your clothes for awhile, but it’s OK for the price.
Erissa C.
Phoenix
I haven't been doing my own laundry for very long but this seems to make my clothes feel super soft and smell good.
Lisa L.
Benson, NC
My favorite liquid softener. I love the smell and it does a great job on my laundry. The price is a little higher than other brands. Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads
Danielle A.
Staten Island, NY
Love it won’t use any other the scent stays even through the dryer and for the clothing I hang the smell doesn’t fade and they always smell fresh out of the laundry
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
This is a great product. I used to use this all of the time. It smells great and makes your clothes smell great for quite some time. I only stopped buying this because I found that gain is cheaper and I love the smell of that as well.
Jessica W.
Lexington, KY
Good stuff. I have used this many times and enjoy it very much. The scent is not as long lasting as I would like but it does the job I guess
Daniella D.
So this is my go-to fabric softener. It smells amazing. I love it. Leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. It is a very effective fabric softener. Highly recommend purchasing this product for yourself, worth every penny.

5 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Erica L.
I feel like this was used throughout my entire childhood. It’s got a nice, fresh scent to it. A little goes a long way in this case. I can’t say for sure whether is really makes your fabric softer, but why not give it a try?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?