Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #14 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a res...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Van E.
Ottawa, ON
The scent is fresh and the clothes and towels come out feeling nice and fluffy. I personally prefer something that leaves a fresh scent for longer, but that may not be everyone's preference (particularly those with smell sensitivities). It's reasonably prices and readily available at most stores. I like to pair this with a little of Downy's Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Boosters for longer lasting freshness.
Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Is my favorite fabric softener clean breeze smell like no other two words love it
Kait B.
Oxford
My husband loves the smell of this particular fabric softener so much that he actually requests it. It keeps towels, sheets and jeans from feeling scratchy. Affordable enough for everyday use.
Stephanie A.
I really like the smell of this fabric softener. I’ve been using it for many years and never found a reason to switch.
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Hamidiya
Downy has nice scent n also fabric softener.. I tried any other brand also but my favorite is this one . U buy very nice price or offer at carrefour or any market.. I recommend for everyone .. its budget product 😍
Caroline P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fabric softener. I love how soft and wrinkles free my clothes feel and look when I use it. It also smells great with out being over powering or irritating to my sensitive skin. I get mine at Walmart and kroger.
Emily L.
Zimmerman, MN
I always love Downy. I always recommend it to my friends that don’t use fabric softener because it smells so GOOD.
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
One I love to be complemented about is how fresh smelling my clothing is. That is a weird satisfaction I have and downy softener helps me reach my goal. Not only does it smell fantastic but it keeps my clothes from getting super rough
khaoula s.
Pretty normal not something special the smell is good and last for until you wear the close actually after one or 2 hours you will not smell it but it's correct
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s downy! It’s been around forever and my clothes always come out soft and fresh. No static, no residue
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?