Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
I’d rather use a tide pod or something that has the fabric softener already in it. Makes it more convenient and works better with my sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin wouldn’t recommend using this at all.
Sarah D.
Gaffney, S.C
I always use Downy fabric softener with all my laundry..I love the way it makes my bed clothes smell when I wash them
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i don't always use liquid softeners like this one but it did fairly well when i did. nice and fresh/soft. maybe a bit more residue than i would have liked but i  honestly just washed them a second time and all was well!
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a good fabric softener, but not my first/top pick. It does have a nice scent to it, which lingers on the freshly washed garments.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
It leaves our clothes smelling great and feeling so soft! Absolutely love it. My favorite out there yet!
Ingrid P.
Smells nice, but sometimes it can smell a little to strong. If I use it i only put just a bit.
Emy F.
Frederick, MD
It smells a bit strong. I mainly use this on my kids clothes because they're stinky. I don't like it on my own clothing because I'm sensitive to smells and this one bothers me.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Downy fabric softener is a staple in my laundry routine. I wish the smell was stronger and lasted longer. You can't smell it by the time you dry your clothes. It's a little bit pricey but it's better than alternatives in softening clothes. I'd recommend it.
Jackie G.
Mesa, AZ
I love this smell of downy. It is so refreshing. The pros is you can smell this all
Day long. The cons is it leaves light blue spots on clothing. It is affordable but I wouldn't recommend it.
Erica L.
I feel like this was used throughout my entire childhood. It’s got a nice, fresh scent to it. A little goes a long way in this case. I can’t say for sure whether is really makes your fabric softer, but why not give it a try?
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?