Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #14 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a res...1 Answers
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Hamidiya
Downy has nice scent n also fabric softener.. I tried any other brand also but my favorite is this one . U buy very nice price or offer at carrefour or any market.. I recommend for everyone .. its budget product 😍
Mark K.
Not my favorite of softeners but definitely a good one. I don't know what separates it from others for me. The only thing I can think of is the scent. It's not bad, just not not my favorite. It is affordable and does the job it's just not my favorite.
Emy F.
Frederick, MD
It smells a bit strong. I mainly use this on my kids clothes because they're stinky. I don't like it on my own clothing because I'm sensitive to smells and this one bothers me.
Erica L.
I feel like this was used throughout my entire childhood. It’s got a nice, fresh scent to it. A little goes a long way in this case. I can’t say for sure whether is really makes your fabric softer, but why not give it a try?
Sarah D.
Gaffney, S.C
I always use Downy fabric softener with all my laundry..I love the way it makes my bed clothes smell when I wash them
Lisa L.
Morehead, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i don't always use liquid softeners like this one but it did fairly well when i did. nice and fresh/soft. maybe a bit more residue than i would have liked but i  honestly just washed them a second time and all was well!
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
It's a good fabric softener, but not my first/top pick. It does have a nice scent to it, which lingers on the freshly washed garments.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
It leaves our clothes smelling great and feeling so soft! Absolutely love it. My favorite out there yet!
Ingrid P.
Smells nice, but sometimes it can smell a little to strong. If I use it i only put just a bit.
Emily V.
Plant City
Downy is probably one of the most used fabric softeners and with reason. It always works and it smells wonderful.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?