Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #14 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a res...1 Answers
Caroline P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fabric softener. I love how soft and wrinkles free my clothes feel and look when I use it. It also smells great with out being over powering or irritating to my sensitive skin. I get mine at Walmart and kroger.
Emily L.
Zimmerman, MN
I always love Downy. I always recommend it to my friends that don’t use fabric softener because it smells so GOOD.
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
One I love to be complemented about is how fresh smelling my clothing is. That is a weird satisfaction I have and downy softener helps me reach my goal. Not only does it smell fantastic but it keeps my clothes from getting super rough
Kelly Y.
Nanticoke, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s downy! It’s been around forever and my clothes always come out soft and fresh. No static, no residue
stacy g.
San Bernardino
I’ve used this before and it works really good ! I love it the softness everything! It’s really effective specially for my blankets. It is affordable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really recommend this product!
Oretha Marie G.
Miami
I love the smell of Downy on my clothes. The fragrance last a long time giving you a fresh clean smell. Just loving it.
Ola E.
cairo
Mercedes D.
Compton
Great smell leaves my clothes clean. Long last for a lot loads of my clothes. 100 percent effective.
heather a.
Lewisville, NC
I love this brand. I have been using it for years. It makes my clothes smell so good after the are washed. And it is not expensive
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
Grew up using this product and i plan to continue for years to come. Smells so good and leaves articles soft
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?