Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #83 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Downy helps keep my clothes soft and comfortable. I use it with every load. It leaves my close smelling so fresh. Only down part is that it doesn’t come in a good variety of scents. I wish I had more options.
Denise Allyson N.
jeddah
Among all the downy this is the scent i usually buy . The fresh breeze scent is perfect for my childrens and baby.
Joselyn A.
Seattle
The way to go if you want your clothes to smell clean to the max! This bottle last me a lifetime. I’ve never had any issues while using it. It’s affordable and worth very penny. Absolutely recommend.
Amberley P.
north little rock
The smell is amazing!!!!! I will always use this brand. Accidentally got another brand and I was highly dissatisfied after using downy. Great product.
Meagan G.
Louisville, KY
Soft, clean and long lasting , this stuff is the best and we always make sure to keep some on hand for laundry day. It makes my family’s clothes so soft.
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great fabric softener. Leaves my clothing soft with a mice fragrance that isn’t too strong.
Pinky A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This fabric softener is just awesome!! I love the way it smells and makes my clothes feel so soft and new!
Caroline P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fabric softener. I love how soft and wrinkles free my clothes feel and look when I use it. It also smells great with out being over powering or irritating to my sensitive skin. I get mine at Walmart and kroger.
Emily L.
Zimmerman, MN
I always love Downy. I always recommend it to my friends that don’t use fabric softener because it smells so GOOD.
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
One I love to be complemented about is how fresh smelling my clothing is. That is a weird satisfaction I have and downy softener helps me reach my goal. Not only does it smell fantastic but it keeps my clothes from getting super rough
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?