Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #89 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Downy helps keep my clothes soft and comfortable. I use it with every load. It leaves my close smelling so fresh. Only down part is that it doesn’t come in a good variety of scents. I wish I had more options.
Kait B.
Oxford , PA
My husband loves the smell of this particular fabric softener so much that he actually requests it. It keeps towels, sheets and jeans from feeling scratchy. Affordable enough for everyday use.
Becky P.
My favorite! There is just nothing like the smell of Downy! I have used it for years, and love how it makes my clothes smell. The combination of Gain detergent and Downy leaves my clothes smelling so good. And not only does my clothes smell good but my bedsheets and my towels smell amazing and soft.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I love the Downy fabric softener. It keeps my clothes fresh smelling for a very long period after washing. The pricing is reasonable. I am very happy with this product. The clothes feel very soft after washing. I would recommened this product to anyone looking for a great fabric softener.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I️ really like this fabric softener. It really does make the clothes feel softer and less worn after washing and drying. It smells lovely. It very affordable. The only issue I️ have with with is the way the spout is made sometimes it leaks or spills out when pouring.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
love this softener and how nice it makes my clothes feel and smell. Wish the bottles were bigger but it still is very effective and does a really good job overall. It is very affordable and is a good value and i would recommend this to anyone in need of softener
Sophia V.
Always gets the job done! Love the variations that Downy offers. Leaves clothes feeling so fresh, clean and soft. I also use Downy dryer sheets which makes all the difference when doing laundry. Tide + Downy are a great duo together if you can get your hands on it!
Rachel K.
This is a wonderful softener. Leaves a great scent on my clothing and absolutely no static! Their is almost always a sale on it and I always have coupons on hand so price is not really an issue for me. I defiantly recommend this to just about anyone.
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
I love downy liquid fabric softener. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean longer than you would expect. My clothes still smell clean at the end of my day. An affordable price for what it does. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love the way this makes my clothes smell when I take them out of the dryer. The smell stays in the clothes for a while as well! It’s is not expensive but it’s not the cheapest softener either! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?