Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #61 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Jackie G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this smell of downy. It is so refreshing. The pros is you can smell this all
Day long. The cons is it leaves light blue spots on clothing. It is affordable but I wouldn't recommend it.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner hands down the best fabric softener I have used. Never had any complain and willing to use downy for rest of my life.
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
This is the only fabric softener my family uses. It keeps our clothes static free and prevents them from stretching or shrinking in the wash. It also smells fantastic.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My clothes feel so soft after using this fabric softener. The smell is FRESH and not too perfumey. It just adds an extra pick me up to laundry and makes it cuddly soft.
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Downy fabric softener is a staple in my laundry routine. I wish the smell was stronger and lasted longer. You can't smell it by the time you dry your clothes. It's a little bit pricey but it's better than alternatives in softening clothes. I'd recommend it.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
This used to be the only fabric softener I would use in my laundry. However about a year ago it started making my skin itchy and breakout. So unfortunately I had to stop using this and go to something else. But before it did that I really liked it.
Sandra M.
It works great, leaves my clothes soft and smelling good for a long time, i have notice that once a while not often it might leave blue stain on clothing, it is affordable but i buy Suavitel which is cheaper and mexican brand at walmart.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
The only fabric softener we use. Love the smell of it and I don't break out to it as well. I have sensitive skin so it is okay to use. It ja highly affordable and not took expensive at all. Definitely recommend to others.
Sheila W.
Quincy, MA
I love Downy products, they were designed to look and make your clothing feel and smell GREAT:) I am very conscientious about how my children look and feel in the clothing they wear. With Downy I can be confident I'm giving them the best experience possible all the while showing how much I care.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite scent of Downy. I usually use it along with the similar scent Tide has. Clean, soft, great smelling clothes for my family. It really does make laundry nicer.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?