Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #89 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
Downy is a great product, and their fabric softener doesn't disappoint.  It smells great, and the difference is noticeable with my clothes when I don't use it.  The texture of my clothes is noticeably softer, and my kids always compliment how great their clothes, sheets, and towels smell.  Great product!  Price is comparable to other similar brands.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
Long lasting fresh scent, reminds me of my moms house and baby clothing. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh for at least a couple weeks. I think the price is worth the freshness unlike other brands that you have to empty the bottle to get a scent to stay on your clothes.
Heather A.
Harviell, MO
I've used this fabric softener for several years, and while it does work well, and smells great, I could live without it. I went a few weeks without using it, and it seemed like my laundry had a much fresher scent. Could just be that I was noseblind to it though.
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this one so much because it reminds me of my mom. She used it all the time when I was growing up and it makes it seem like I still have a bit of home with me. It makes the clothes smell really good and is not too expensive! I definitely recommend it
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Any Downy product is usually great, as the brand is very consistent. This one is no exception, it smells great, the scent is not overpowering and it is very effective with your laundry. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend this product
Daniella D.
So this is my go-to fabric softener. It smells amazing. I love it. Leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. It is a very effective fabric softener. Highly recommend purchasing this product for yourself, worth every penny.

5 out of 5 stars.⭐️
Mark K.
New York , NY
Not my favorite of softeners but definitely a good one. I don't know what separates it from others for me. The only thing I can think of is the scent. It's not bad, just not not my favorite. It is affordable and does the job it's just not my favorite.
Heather G.
Rochester
Love the smell of this and anymore it's not very expensive. I have just noticed after using snuggle for so long this seems thinner of a fluid but I still buy it love the smell
Janean B.
Dundee, OR
Downy fabric softener has been used in my family since I was a child. I have kept up with the tradition as I’ve had a home of my own. Downy has never let me down. Nowadays Downy has so many different scents it’s hard to choose between them.
Jessica G.
Quincy, WA
I love this fabric softener. It makes you laundry smell super good and makes it so soft. It’s not too much and when yo combine this fabric softener with my favorite laundry detergent Gain. Makes the laundry smell so good! I recommend it.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?