Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #61 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
I love downy liquid fabric softener. It keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean longer than you would expect. My clothes still smell clean at the end of my day. An affordable price for what it does. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love the way this makes my clothes smell when I take them out of the dryer. The smell stays in the clothes for a while as well! It’s is not expensive but it’s not the cheapest softener either! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
One I love to be complemented about is how fresh smelling my clothing is. That is a weird satisfaction I have and downy softener helps me reach my goal. Not only does it smell fantastic but it keeps my clothes from getting super rough
Laci S.
Fritch, TX
This product smells so amazing! My clothes feel so soft and it works amazing on my 4 month olds clothes! This is very effective and cheap! I would recommend this to anyone that has a family or if you just want great smelling clothes!
Natalie P.
McKeesport, PA
I love downy. It definetly provides you with the results that you are expecting to get out of it! It leaves my clothes feeling so soft and comfy. I really prefer to use downy with my wash than to not. Definitely reccomend!!!
Ashley D.
Staunton, VA
Nothing beats downy fabric softener. I have tried to use other ones but always come back to this. You can literally feel a difference in your clothes from when you don't use it to when you do. Plus the scent is amazing
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
This fabric softener smells so nice I can always count for on getting this for a good price! You can find it at Walmart! Walmart alway have it for good price! I recommend this product if you want your clothes smell nice!
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love downy! Leaves your cloths so soft and helps prevent shrinking! The smell of downy on your clothes is so soothing and comforting. Definitely affordable and such a great product to use! Very gentle on skin as well.
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
Downy is my favorite fabric softener. It makes my clothes smell amazing and soft. My mom is always asking what I’m using to clean the kids clothes because they smell so good! The price is very reasonable as well!
Caroline P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite fabric softener. I love how soft and wrinkles free my clothes feel and look when I use it. It also smells great with out being over powering or irritating to my sensitive skin. I get mine at Walmart and kroger.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?