Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.

BY DOWNY #100 in Fabric Softener

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a res...1 Answers
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
It's a good fabric softener, but not my first/top pick. It does have a nice scent to it, which lingers on the freshly washed garments.
Djeunica B.
North Miami, FL
Love using it make the clothes fresh, brand new, give them a brand new live texture on me and make me don't even want to take it off.
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
I sometimes was my towels and cleaning rags with this softner. It's not too strong, which is also great for my baby's clothes.
Jenny T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like to use when my clothes need freshener scent. It easy to use and I really save a lot money to use it. Don't have to put alot of
Aimee J.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This is my favorite all time go to for fabric softener. Just love the smell. It lasts for at least 2 weeks after it has been washed
heather a.
Lewisville, NC
I love this brand. I have been using it for years. It makes my clothes smell so good after the are washed. And it is not expensive
Kimberly N.
I've used Downy since I could remember, everyone who does laundry in my family absolutely loves it and the smell. It does the job.
Nicole O.
Central falls
I love downy ! Downy® Ultra April Fresh™ Liquid Fabric Conditioner leaves my clothes smelling good and feeling great!
lacey m.
This product always leaves my clothes smelling wonderful and makes them so soft and comfortable I never want to take them off
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
Downy is the 2nd one of my favorites fabric softner choices. Smells extremely good, leaves clothes softer and amazing smell
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?