BY DOWNY

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Downy helps keep my clothes soft and comfortable. I use it with every load. It leaves my close smelling so fresh. Only down part is that it doesn’t come in a good variety of scents. I wish I had more options.
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
My husband loves the smell of this particular fabric softener so much that he actually requests it. It keeps towels, sheets and jeans from feeling scratchy. Affordable enough for everyday use.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I️ really like this fabric softener. It really does make the clothes feel softer and less worn after washing and drying. It smells lovely. It very affordable. The only issue I️ have with with is the way the spout is made sometimes it leaks or spills out when pouring.
Sophia V.
Always gets the job done! Love the variations that Downy offers. Leaves clothes feeling so fresh, clean and soft. I also use Downy dryer sheets which makes all the difference when doing laundry. Tide + Downy are a great duo together if you can get your hands on it!
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia , AR
I love the way this makes my clothes smell when I take them out of the dryer. The smell stays in the clothes for a while as well! It’s is not expensive but it’s not the cheapest softener either! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Burcu S.
Brooklyn, NY
One I love to be complemented about is how fresh smelling my clothing is. That is a weird satisfaction I have and downy softener helps me reach my goal. Not only does it smell fantastic but it keeps my clothes from getting super rough
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’d rather use a tide pod or something that has the fabric softener already in it. Makes it more convenient and works better with my sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin wouldn’t recommend using this at all.
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
Downy is my favorite fabric softener. It makes my clothes smell amazing and soft. My mom is always asking what I’m using to clean the kids clothes because they smell so good! The price is very reasonable as well!
Caroline P.
This is my favorite fabric softener. I love how soft and wrinkles free my clothes feel and look when I use it. It also smells great with out being over powering or irritating to my sensitive skin. I get mine at Walmart and kroger.
Cindy🤗 R.
I absolutely love Downy fabric softener. It smells great and leaves the clothes smelling for weeks. I buy mines at Costco for about $13 and comes with about 200 loads. Highly recommended.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?