Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Ale G.Downy Fabric Softener, Clean Breeze, 21 loads uploaded by Van E.

BY DOWNY #4 in Starch

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a res...1 Answers
Jesse H.
Sacramento, CA
Downy fabric softener is a staple in my laundry routine. I wish the smell was stronger and lasted longer. You can't smell it by the time you dry your clothes. It's a little bit pricey but it's better than alternatives in softening clothes. I'd recommend it.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
This used to be the only fabric softener I would use in my laundry. However about a year ago it started making my skin itchy and breakout. So unfortunately I had to stop using this and go to something else. But before it did that I really liked it.
Sandra M.
It works great, leaves my clothes soft and smelling good for a long time, i have notice that once a while not often it might leave blue stain on clothing, it is affordable but i buy Suavitel which is cheaper and mexican brand at walmart.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
The only fabric softener we use. Love the smell of it and I don't break out to it as well. I have sensitive skin so it is okay to use. It ja highly affordable and not took expensive at all. Definitely recommend to others.
Hannah G.
This fabric softener smells really good, makes your clothes nice and fresh and is affordable. I switch between this one and a couple others all the time.
aira s.
Glendale, CA
Makes my clothes soft and smell super good too. ive been using this since i was a kid
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I️ really like this fabric softener. It really does make the clothes feel softer and less worn after washing and drying. It smells lovely. It very affordable. The only issue I️ have with with is the way the spout is made sometimes it leaks or spills out when pouring.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this fabric softener! It leaves my clothes with a nice subtle fragrance. The scent isn't too overpowering where it would compete with your cologne or perfume but it's enough that when you smell your clothes you can definitely tell something was used. I've tried a ton of fabric softeners and even other downy ones don't leave a lasting scent like this particular one. It makes your clothes softer and does help with wrinkles. Overall, I always wind up going back to this fabric softener. "
stacy g.
San Bernardino
I’ve used this before and it works really good ! I love it the softness everything! It’s really effective specially for my blankets. It is affordable!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really recommend this product!
Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
Downy is a great product, and their fabric softener doesn't disappoint.  It smells great, and the difference is noticeable with my clothes when I don't use it.  The texture of my clothes is noticeably softer, and my kids always compliment how great their clothes, sheets, and towels smell.  Great product!  Price is comparable to other similar brands.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?