BY DOWNY

21 Loads (as measured to solid line on cap). Downy gives you comfortable softness, and noticeable freshness - in just one tiny cap. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leav...1 Answers
Diane C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Downy clean breeze softener.  It makes your clothes and bedding smell wonderful!  I would recommend to everyone.  I love the smell.  It makes your laundry soft and smelling great for days.  It is a little more expensive, but worth it.
Nicole K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used downy fabric softener since I was a kid. Easy to use while doing laundry. Keeps static out of your clothes and leaves them with a fresh smell. Can find at most stores for a good price. Typically can get a coupon for it also!
Mariana S.
Westborough
Great product and clean smell. It leaves my clothes nice and soft. It comes at a great price and it is very effective. I would definitely recommend this fabric softener to other families, and will continue to use this!
Wendy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love my downy!! Great product!!! This my favorite downy scent. I use it in every load of laundry. Towels, sheets, blankets, jackets, sweaters, Tshirts. Really softens your clothing and makes them smell great!@
Megan B.
Loon lake, WA
I don’t like my laundry to have an overwhelming smell, so Downy Clean Breeze is my favorite. It has a soft clean smell and helps my clothes stay soft as well! It’s affordable and lasts a good amount of time.
Albessa B.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely like to pick these up when they’re on sale at target. It’s the best scent in my opinion because all the others are just to floral or strong. If you like a mild clean scent I recommend this one
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely recommend this product to everyone. This is my favorite fabric softener of all. Whenever this one is not in stock Iwill purchase other brands but only when I can’t get this one.
Lisa O.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the scent always used downy it the best softener of all brands scent stays in very effective never had any problems affordable and will continue to use it and recommend it to others. You can’t go wrong with Downy.
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Downy helps keep my clothes soft and comfortable. I use it with every load. It leaves my close smelling so fresh. Only down part is that it doesn’t come in a good variety of scents. I wish I had more options.
Kait B.
Oxford , PA
My husband loves the smell of this particular fabric softener so much that he actually requests it. It keeps towels, sheets and jeans from feeling scratchy. Affordable enough for everyday use.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Anyone like dryer sheets more because they find this leaves a residue on clothes?