BY DOWNY

Downy Dryer Sheets April Fresh Scent 40 Count. Pack of 9. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available. Satisfaction Ensured see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenn S.
Flagstaff
The original downy April fresh scent is still one of the freshest smells you could want for your clothes. Never any static either.
Stephanie S.
Coal township , PA
I love Downey. I only usually buy it with coupons but I sure do enjoy it when I do. It makes my clothes soft and it smells amazing.
keily j.
Garland, TX
I really like this it helps tbe cloth so be soft and smell good. You can put tbe clothes where it goes and the smell wont go away.
Carrie M.
Dallas
My favorite! I use the liquid and the dryer sheets! Great value and makes my laundry smell so good!! Highly recommend to others!
💎Dinara💎 A.
Los Angeles, CA
I always use it for my laundry. It makes fabric softer and gives nice smell. I tried different ones but I prefer this one for now
bethany a.
They smell great...i think the price is kind of expensive..but work great...i rather by softeners you get more for ur money
Rose D.
Sometimes clothes needs a little extra and I love that this item also helps for other things like cleaning my base boards.
Julie M.
Kent, OH
These downy fabric sheets really leave your clothes having a fresh smell. Also they leave my clothes nice and soft.
Nicole P.
Always make laundry smell good coming out of the dryer. One does the job well. Along with their fabric softener.
Cristina B.
The price is great they help give a great scent and freshness to the clothes and helps with the wrinkles too.