BY DOWNY #96 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Downy Dryer Sheets April Fresh Scent 40 Count. Pack of 9. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available. Satisfaction Ensured see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vero J.
I love these sheets although my clothes already have fabric softener sheets help even more when clothes are in the dryer and come out smelling good it doesn’t last that long after
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
I like the scents of the sheets themselves but I feel like they could be a bit stronger. Sometimes I feel even when I use about 3 sheets in a load that I'm drying the scent doesn't always pick up from the sheets on my clothes. But other than that they are good dryer sheets
.• k.
This product does a great job at making the clothes smell fresh and clean when they come out of the dryer. My husband who works in construction has really stinky clothes and this makes them smell so good! I buy this product at Target and high recommend it!
Mary O.
Minneapolis , MN
smells really good and is a topical fresh sheet , i have used this many times and never had a problem with it. The sent was fresh smelling i can not place exactly what it smells like but it was nice. the price is affordable and  you only need about 2-3 sheets per dry.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
April fresh is literally the aromatic embodiment of my grandma's (VERY CLEAN) house. Dryer sheets, fabric softener, and room spray, I associate this scent with clean and it's very comforting. Plus, nothing makes my clothes softer than downy.
Karyn N.
Great dryer sheets! Not too pricey, but still leaves clothes soft, fresh smelling, and static free! I usually end up using more than one, but my dryer is on the larger side, so it might just be me. Regardless I like them and will buy again!
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I love the Downey brand for my clothes. They make my clothes super super soft! They are effective. I notice it every time I smell my clothes after I take them out of the dryer. I would definitely keep buying from the Downey brand.
Valeria A.
Tulsa , OK
I love this, it leaves your clothes feeling soft and they smell so good, I always try to purchase them at sams since they're not worth it at Walmart, it's always a good value at sams club, I repurchase these again & again.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I don't know if these sheets actually make your clothes any softer. I do love the smell that these give my clothes though and that's why I continue to use them. I don't notice a big difference in softness though.
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Like how it keeps my families clothes feeling and smelling soft and clean. Decent price for a good product. Would recommend to others. Definitely not disappointed with the product