BY DOWNY

Downy Dryer Sheets April Fresh Scent 40 Count. Pack of 9. Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available. Satisfaction Ensured see more...

Buy on Amazon
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
These smell so amazing! They are much easier to use than liquid softeners and still get the same or similar results. I love the extra boost of scent these bring to my loads. Definitely recommend for dorm laundry or if you wanna save the extra step of pouring softener but still want to get the same results.
Sarah W.
Prescott Valley
These smell great but don't seem to last as long as other brands once the clothes are folded and put away. I don't use dryer sheets often and I usually buy what's on sale.
Cricket K.
When my husband is the one picking up the fabric softener, this is the one he chooses. And I'm totally ok with that. It's a great product! The fragrance is long lasting and it WORKS wonderfully well. We never have an issue with static cling or lint build up. Great product!
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
Keeps th clothes smelling fresh and lovely. I adore the downy April scent sheets all year round. It's a bit pricey considering what the item is but it's not disappointing. Love the smell and love how soft it leaves the clothes after they are dried
Taylor D.
Love love love this product it leave your clothes soft so that's always a good thing. I got this from Walmart but they sell it at almost all the food stores I know. I would buy this again for me or a family member. It's a lovely product
Karen P.
Katy, TX
They do the job but leave some of my clothes static. The smell is nice but it doesn't leave your clothes with it. They are a reasonable price and once again target always has coupons on the cartwheel app.
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my favorite fabric softener sheet from downy. I just love the way it makes my clothes smell after laundry. The sheet has a strong smell that lasts forever but gentle smell on the clothes. Super easy to use cause I just pop 2 sheets in when I put the clothes into the dryer.
Marikah B.
Brooklyn, NY
THE SMELL ALONE WOULD WIN YOU OVER! I love how good this works on my clothes. I enjoy using this product because it has never let me down in terms of the outcome. Go try it for yourself and you’ll see!
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
This fabric softener definitely works. Takes all the electricity out of my clothes. It also smells really good and it's very affordable. Definitely recommend this product. I would buy again for sure.
Jennifer P.
Moundsville, WV
These keep my clothes SO very snuggly soft, and they're easy to use -- just throw them in the dryer and forget about it! Love these on lazy days when I don't want to wait for the cycle. :P