Downy Fabric Softener

Downy Fabric Softener, Elegance, 800 ml

Does the scent of this stay on your clothing after they come out of the wash? I’ve always wanted to try this product but don’t want to be disappointed.
[product:downy-fabric-softener-elegance-800-ml] Does this have a strong smell to it ?
What's your favorite downy scent?
Start your review of Downy Fabric Softener!
How would you rate this product?
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
I absolutely love the scent of this. I wish it had a more budget friendly price. I would definitely purchase it more frequently.
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
I love this fabric softener it smells amazing keeps your clothes very soft It’s not even that expensive in my opinion
Kelli Marie K.
Largo
Purchased at: Target
I will never used another fabric softener again! I have tried others because they’re on sale or what not but they don’t smell as good, the scent don’t last as long on my clothes! It takes me a while to go through a big bottle since you don’t need a lot, and it’s really good value! 100% recommend!
Elizabeth G.
Love love love this product! Not only does it leave my clothes feeling great but they smell amazing! The satisfaction you get from this scent is the best. I will confirm to purchase this product.
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
This smells amazing and works well at keeping cloths soft and fresh. I love the design of the bottle and you can usually find this product on clearance. It’s affordable and worth the money. It also helps your cloths smell fresh even longer.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
Love this product!! Smells amazing and really leaves my clothes soft and clean feeling.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Downy Fabric Softener uploaded by Cindy D.
Purchased at: Target
The Downy Fabric Softer just hits different, it smells romantic! I love everything about this product. It’s kind of like conditioner for your clothes! They smell and feel soft till your next load of laundry. Fabric softener brings us closer 😅
kayla M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
This smells amazing. It’s a very calming smell. I like to use this for all of my delicates.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
I don't know if my clothes are actually softer but they smell amazing. When I can smell something and it smells good. I thin clean, refreshing and comfy. Great now I just want to curl up with my blanket and never get off the couch. Yes I would recommend.
Kelly R.
Englewood, NJ
Loveeeeeeeeeeee this. I swear by this. I use this with all my clothes . leaves the best smell. A little goes a long way.