BY DOWNY

Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
It leaves a nice smell to your clothes and also a softness on the clothes. I love the it leaves a nice texture to my baby's clothing and when you leave the clothing in the dryer the aroma that stays around the room in the house.
Nicole S.
Raleigh, NC
This has made my towels and sheets even softer after just a few washes. My clothes don't seem to stretch out like they used to. The smell is amazing and lasts a good while when clothes are put away. This is an affordable product and definitely enhances your washes.
Julie L.
This is my 2nd favorite fabric softener, the smell is luxurious and the feel of my clothing is so soft. A little pricier than I would like, but I do like it otherwise. My family likes this product quite well, would like to see better prices though
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love using Downey because it is light weight and is smells amazing! It leaves all my laundry feeling very soft especially after it goes into the dryer ! It smells amazing and keeps the scent on clothes up to a week.
Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
I love Downy! My mom has always used Downy and ever since I got married and moved out of my parents house I've used Downy. It has a great scent and always lives clothe feeling so soft.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Downy is Th e best, it's Th e original classic and nothing beats it for softness, and there are really awesome new varieties of fragrances now, they work in my HE machine too!
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
I absolutely love using this! It makes my clothes feel so much nicer, while not having a heavy, overwhelming perfume smell like a lot of the other ones I have used.
Tina C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I love this fabric conditioner.  it smells so good.  It makes all our clothes and linens so soft and out towels are so fluffy.  Downy also  has different scents and I love most of them.  It is more pricey than other brands but I buy it from Costco so it is more reasonable.
Lana M.
This is amazing! Leaves my clothes smelling so good. Leaves them so soft and makes them brand new. I totally recommend this product. It's a must for laundry.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Love how soft this makes my blankets and the smell last for two weeks maybe longer. I usually get the night time scent the one that smells like lavender.