Downy® Defy Damage, Fresh

Sretching. Fading. Fuzzing. Clothes are exposed to a lot of damage in the washing machine. Instead of avoiding laundry or having anxiety every time you wash, give your clothes the protection they can’t live without. Downy DEFY Damage Total-Wash Conditioning Beads protect your fabrics: from the first wash, you'll notice the damage protection as an elevated feel of your fabrics. With consistent use, you'll see that Downy DEFY protects the shape, color, and appearance of your favorite garments. Not to mention that even in-wear, your clothes will become more resilient and comfortable! Delight in how soft your favorite clothes feel and how good they smell with the airy and awesome scent of Fresh. Compatible with all washers, including HE washing machines: just toss a scoop of laundry beads from the convenient tub into your washer. The best part? Downy DEFY works with your favorite detergents and can be paired with scent beads and fabric softener for an extra boost.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Downy® Defy Damage, Fresh!
Isaac  P.
Middletown, NY
I freaking love theses scent beads, they also soften without liquid softener the scent is just like the light green unstoppables but these have clear white soften beads. 1 tide pod a scoop of these and a cup of downy your cloths will smell like love.
Kaiti M.
Novi, MI
I am obsessed with Downy Defy. I usually get the unscented since my detergent is scented, but I accidentally grabbed the Fresh scent last time. It smells wonderful and helps keep our clothes super soft!
Heather G.
Wickliffe, OH
I bought these to try and see how they work. I absolutely love them. Not only do they smell good but they leave your clothes soft and protect them from fuzz.
Shawn R.
west
I started using this last month and I love it!! My clothes stay fresh all the time and it really does help with fading my laundry. I have tried many anti fading for laundry and I believe I have the ONE!!
Ann W.
Floral city , FL
I haven’t used fabric softener in a long time (I have a top load machine and don’t feel like timing the wash to add softener lol) and so when I discovered these I was excited! These beads smell amazing and I tried them out in a load of towels and wow!! My towels are so soft and smell heavenly! I will definitely be adding these downy beads to my laundry from now on! The smell lasts for days too (it’s been 3 days since I did my load of towels and they still smell amazing)
Ashley C.
Toronto, ON
I am someone who is very protective of my clothing because I tend to spend more and buy less (quality over quantity) throughout the year. I keep my clothing items a long time and try to take care of them by washing in cold water only and on the gentle cycle only. Needless to say, when I received this Downy Defy Damage laundry product, I was very excited to try it! I used this product as I would normally, in cold wash on the gentle cycle, in both top loaders and front loaders. I wanted to see if the product performed differently in each type of washer. I followed the instructions and used my regular liquid detergent with it as well. In the top loader these worked fine, but in the front loader I found a lot of the beads had gathered in the washer door seal area. It does say the product is compatible with all washers, but the front loader did waste a lot of product despite putting the beads in the very back. In terms of results, this definitely left my clothes feeling softer than usual. There was almost a "silky" feeling to them. A bit similar to fabric softener. The smell was incredible! These beads smell so fresh and lovely. It would be interesting if in the future they came out with different scents for the beads, but even if they didn't, I'd be perfectly happy with just these! The scent does linger on your clothes with the first wear as well, which I loved. It makes you feel extra fresh. I obviously cannot speak to how well this product protects your clothes over time. I would have to use this product for months to truly say whether it protects the shape, colour and appearance. But I can definitely say I love the feel and smell of my clothes after using this product, which was soft, smooth and fresh. I do have high hopes with continued use it will give good results!

Looking for your answer?