Downy Ball Automatic Dosing Dispenser, 1 ea

No more waiting for the rinse cycle. No more cleaning out your dispenser. With the Downy Ball, fabric softener is automatically released during the rinse cycle. All you have to do to enjoy the convenience of our Downy Ball is pour the Downy fabric softener of your choice up to the right fill line in your Downy bottle cap and pour into the ball, seal it, and drop it in at the start of the wash on top of your fabrics. Feel more at ease.

What is the difference between this and using the regular cup they give you with the detergent??
Start your review of Downy Ball Automatic Dosing Dispenser, 1 ea!
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Downey ball. It uses the perfect amount of liquid that I need for my family. It is super easy to use as well.
Pearson, GA
It doesn’t always come all out. I don’t fell like I get the most out of the softener by using this. I don’t recommend
Easy to use. Just fill to the appropriate line for the amount of clothes you have and it dispenses in the washer.
Love this cause sometimes I forget to add the softener and I won’t have to be going up and down stairs so much
Jacksonville, FL
Works great for distributing fabric softener during laundry for my delicates. Make doing laundry a lot easier.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Great product to dispense frantic softener. It releases during the spin to ensure your clothes smell great!
Ocilla , GA
Use this every time I wash my clothes, super easy to just put the fabric softener in and toss into the wash
Lake Park, GA
My grandmother used to use this all the time :) it was neat and very useful! Love this product
La Moille, IL
Love the downy ball. I still use mine today. Priced great. Give it a try you will love
Plaster Rock, NB
I tried the downy ball and was excited but my excitement quickly turned to disappointment. I found that there always seemed to be some product left in the ball and I felt like it was a waste. Also the cover that turns off seemed to collect the product and become a  big sticky mess.