Downy Ball Automatic Dosing Dispenser, 1 ea

No more waiting for the rinse cycle. No more cleaning out your dispenser. With the Downy Ball, fabric softener is automatically released during the rinse cycle. All you have to do to enjoy the convenience of our Downy Ball is pour the Downy fabric softener of your choice up to the right fill line in your Downy bottle cap and pour into the ball, seal it, and drop it in at the start of the wash on top of your fabrics. Feel more at ease.

What is the difference between this and using the regular cup they give you with the detergent??
Start your review of Downy Ball Automatic Dosing Dispenser, 1 ea!
Hugo, MN
This is a lifesaver for me! My washer doesn’t have a spot for liquid softener, so with this I am able to still use my softener and get that great downy freshness!
Fern Bch, FL
A great way to use fabric softener when your washer doesn’t have a dispenser! It’s not perfect but it’s certainly better than not having fabric softener at all.
Loveland, CO
Amazing product!! You can put the softener in the ball and toss it in the wash and forget about it. It releases most of the softener from the ball with no mess!
New Windsor, NY
I remember when these first came out years ago. I wasn't a big fan them, but they were alright. I prefer to pour my fabric softener directly into the washer.
My mom used to use this in the 2000's I would fill it up and wait for it to release in the washer. It was cute but I don't think it was much efficient
Idaho
Classic downy ball! Always distributes softener evenly through the load. So easy to clean and use that even my 10 year old son adds it to his wash!
YUKON, OK
Literally had one of these since they came out they are amazing if you don't use softener then grab one of these and some softener and try it out
London, KY
This is awesome because you can fill it up and put in the washer and walk away and not worry about when to open the washer and pour in the liquid
Goldendale
An easy way to wash your clothing. Just fill it and throw it in. Easy peasy! I enjoy the idea of not having to go back and add fabric softener.
Steele, AL
So much easier rather than waiting around the washer waiting for the rinse cycle! Fill to the line, pull up on the lid & toss in the washer!!