Downy Ball Automatic Dosing Dispenser, 1 ea

No more waiting for the rinse cycle. No more cleaning out your dispenser. With the Downy Ball, fabric softener is automatically released during the rinse cycle. All you have to do to enjoy the convenience of our Downy Ball is pour the Downy fabric softener of your choice up to the right fill line in your Downy bottle cap and pour into the ball, seal it, and drop it in at the start of the wash on top of your fabrics. Feel more at ease.

What is the difference between this and using the regular cup they give you with the detergent??
Start your review of Downy Ball Automatic Dosing Dispenser, 1 ea!
Plainville, GA
I absolutely love using this in my washing machine to accurately put out fabric softener in my laundry without wasting any and still giving off a wonderful scent.
Laramie, WY
This Downey fabric softener ball is a nice thing to have if you don't have laundry in your unit! We have to use a washer that doesn't allow us to put fabric softener in right away- you have to wait. This ball saves us time. The only thing is that when you take it out, it is often filled with water but we just dump it out :)
Lihue, HI
I love this ball. I remember my mom using this when she washed laundry when I was a kid. So when I saw it I had to have it. So easy all you do is fill in your favorite softener pull up the cap and throw it in the wash...it'llegar open up at the right time in the wash and leaves your house smelling good!
Harlem, GA
I love my downy ball! I have an older washer so I don't have the hole that holds the softener. This is a good alternative. Just pour it in and pull the top shut. It will open during the wash cycle. Makes your clothes soft! Would recommend!
Tuttle, OK
I understand the idea behind the downy ball, but the liquid builds up in it and it becomes disgusting. Therefore I feel like it is not effective at all. I have thrown three or four of these away.I would not recommend anyone to get this.
This product works well for distributing fabric softener! I have never had any problems with it, and it does everything that it’s supposed to. Plus it’s much easier than waiting for the rinse cycle. I recommend it
Oxnard, CA
I used to use these all the time with my old washers now I’ve been using the beads but I’d like both products equally I still think this product is amazing and lasts a pretty long time the prices also really great
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Love, love love this Downy ball. It really helps me laundry retain that fresh scent of my fabric softener. It's very easy to use and is very affordable. I can't believe I went so long without using one!
Wagoner, OK
I love that it opens to dispense the liquid fabric softener right when it's supposed to and you don't have to worry about running back to the washer when it's on rinse mode to add softener in.
This was great when our old washing machine didn’t have the softener dispenser in it. I never had to remember to put the softener in the rinse cycle. Just throw the ball in!