Downy Aroma Floral Liquid Fabric Softener 850ml Each (Case of 12 Units) uploaded by Aline S.Downy Aroma Floral Liquid Fabric Softener 850ml Each (Case of 12 Units) uploaded by Virginia M.

BY DOWNY

Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Downy smells so amazing I can’t quit sniffing my laundry after putting it away! It makes your clothes so super soft and the smell is long lasting! It is also super affordable and I would and have recommended it to friends!!!
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I got this softener on Amazon. It smells AMAZING! You don’t need to use much, and since i purchased it on Amazon. It was very affordable. I have been using for the last 6 months.
phyllis p.
Summerville , SC
I love the sent it's not to over powering but do not use on baby clothes it could cause your baby to break out in a rash but it's affordable and weather you like a lot or a little will determine how many loads you get out of it
Celeste L.
Bronx, NY
This fabric softener smells really good, and makes your clothes smell good as well. The nice smell lingers on your clothes for a day or two. It's the only fabric softener I use at the moment, because it works.
Andrea G.
Orlando , FL
Me gusta mucho este producto le deja un olor rico a la ropa y hace que quede suave el olor le dura bastante tiempo es súper efectivo con una pequeña cantidad de producto puedes hacer que la ropa huela bien
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
These smell so freaking good I always put too much into my wash but it makes my sweaty gym clothes smell really great! My boyfriend sadly doesn’t like the smell of these for hunting but I would recommend
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
I got this and my husband couldn’t believe how soft it made his clothes! He thought they were band new! I love using this when I wash blankets and towels! They come out so soft and they smell amazing!!!
Mariah S.
Downy is my favorite to use when washing clothes. The scent is heavenly and not too sweet or strong of a scent. It makes your clothes feel so soft and smell amazing
Fatima O.
I love this scent. This is amazing for my clothes. I love the way it leaves my clothes soft and it’s smells good. I definitely recommend it. It’s totally worth it and it could be expensive but it’s worth the money.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love these when I am wanting to get something cheap. They smell good but aren't as concentrated which is why you have to use so much more and it's not the same.. They do have great smells though.
bet F.
ciudad de mexico
A mi me encanta, a ustedes les funciona? Les gusta?
Alicia P.
Is it worth it? I need a fabric softener that's not too fragrant
Andrea A.
Es un buen aromatizante huele rico