Downy April Fresh Scent Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets 240 ct uploaded by Shane C.

BY DOWNY #39 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Feel more connected with Downy April Fresh fabric softener dryer sheets, featuring the sun-kissed, floral scent you love. Adding Downy Sheets in the dryer helps your fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with less static. ; Provides an airy fresh scent; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling. Size: 240 Count. see more...

Victoria S.
Colton, CA
They are affordable and smell good. Leave my clothes static free. I don’t ever do a load of laundry without dryer sheets. They are definitely affordable and the quality is not shortened. I recommend these dryer sheets.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
Classic fabric softener sheets. Before all of the new scents came out, these were a regular staple in my laundry room. I will still occasionally buy the April fresh sheets but prefer to use the newer scent infusions as I like them a little better. However, these still work great and are IMO a tried-and-true laundry product.
Marilyn M.
Floridas
Defitivamente es tremendo suavisador! A mis niños les encanta cuando sale la ropa de la secadora porque la ropa queda olorosa y suave! El olor le dura por muchos dias! Las sabanas y las toallas quedan muy suaves y con un buen olor! Todos los vecinos saben cuando es dia de laundry por que el olor!
Bianca M.
Olmito , TX
Takes the static away from all my clothes and leaves my blankets and towels nice and soft and smelling great! I like to put them in between my couches and between bed sheets as well and you can smell them when you sit down or lay in bed for the night
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Downy is a great product that I highly recommend. The scent is not overpowering and it does a great job at keeping clothing feel fresh and clean. Their prices are affordable and I would recommend them to anyone!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
Downy has to be one of the lost popular brands of all time I switch my detergents once in a while but when it comes to my dryer sheets downy I always have to have
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
I love these sheets! They smell so good so it keeps my clothes smelling amazing and leaving them feeling super soft! I use two sheets at a time! I also use them for stinky shoes and it works effectively! I leave them in over night! I highly recommend to put the sheets into use for stinky shoes if you haven't already
Tiffany F.
I think everyone agrees that Downy dryer sheets are the original staple of any laundry room. Over the years I will admit I have strayed and tried other products but it always comes back to what you know and trust. Downy is a household name for a reason. They work magic for keeping clothes soft and static free.
Cindy S.
Love Downy April Fresh Dryer Sheets!  My clothes come out smelling wonderful and static free.  The big bonus with Downy dryer sheets is that I tuck them away in places like my drawers and closets where I want to enjoy the fragrance.  I recommend Downy because of its quality and great scent!!

back