Downy April Fresh Scent Dryer Sheets 200 Count

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Feel more connected with Downy April Fresh fabric softener dryer sheets, featuring the sun-kissed, floral scent you love. Adding Downy Sheets in the dryer helps your fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with less static. ; Provides an airy fresh scent; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look; Fights against pesky static cling

Como se usa este producto ?
I wonder if these dryer sheets smell as strong after the heat in dryer? Most sheets smell strong and great fragrance but after the dryer heat hits them the smell is gone..
Do these work? Do they smell good
Start your review of Downy April Fresh Scent Dryer Sheets 200 Count!
2 years agoPortageville, MO
These are my favorite dryer sheets. They help give the clothes a fresh smell and makes the clothes feel softer. They last in the dryer and make the clothes smell great. A great product at a great price
5 months ago
I like the way these smell and make my laundry static free! I’m trying to get away from using dryer sheets, but they’re so easy and smell so good that I’m having a hard time giving them up!
5 months ago
My absolute favorite fabric softener. The scent is light and fresh and stays on your clothes. It doesn’t irritate my skin. I use a half sheet in my laundry and it works like a charm. No static!
5 months ago
When needed, Downy April Fresh Scent Dryer Sheets 200 Count is great. Sometimes if I forget to move my laundry from the washer to the dryer, I throw in a sheet to add some extra freshness.
5 months ago
I don't use it all the time and won't go out of my way to buy it but if I already have some I'll use it. For the most part it smells good but doesn't really make things softer.
5 months agoHilliard , OH
I use liquid downy as well as the dryer sheets and absolutely Love this brand. Multiple different sense that are all amazing. Really adds the extra softness to your closing. Definitely recommend as they are very affordable as well.
2 years agoLake Charles , LA
I make sure to apply about 10 of these in the dryer with the clothes so it can get an even better smell on my clothes can never forget to take these with me to the laundromat!
3 months agoBaton Rouge , LA
These are my favorite dryer sheets because they smell so amazing. As soon as you open the box your entire house will smell amazing, and your clothes will smell even better.
a year agoShawnee, KS
2 years agoRussellville, AR
I love the smell of these. And they leave my clothes so soft. And you only need ONE! I hate using dryer sheets where you have to throw in like 4 to see any results.