BY DOWNY

Downy april fresh liquid fabric softener not only keeps your clothes soft and silky, it also keeps them smelling and feeling fresh. Its silktouch formula and scent pearl technology keeps clothes fresh and renews the scent over a 7 day period through motion activation. This fabric softener is color-safe, fights pesky static cling and helps reduce wrinkles. The downy laundry care solution works in high efficiency, top or front load washing machines. Lasts up to 60 loads. Its bleach free. see more...

Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
This is my go to your Fabrics softener also I don't use any other dryer sheets besides the gain ones and I mostly use these Downy dryer sheets my mom using the liquid Downy Fabric Softener in the dryer sheets when she's our laundry when we were kids I also also use these inside of shoes when I'm not wearing them to freshen them up inside my linen closet as well as in my dresser drawers and when I'm packing away winter clothes it helps keep things clean and fresh it's also great to use if you're cleaning up bathroom surfaces that fresh smelling scent and wipes away quickly
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I am obsessed with the smell of those sheets! All my garments are soft and smell amazing! It is easy to use and doesn’t leave any mess. I do think it is a little expensive for what your getting and you do run out super fast but the product works amazing!
Charlea M.
Caro
I absolutely adore these dryer sheets, they are one of my go to brands. The scent that it leaves on my clothes is just absolutely wonderful. I adore the scent and it makes me just want to cuddle up in my bed all day. I especially love the scent on a rainy day. I 10/10 recommend
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love this scent, so I use to keep all of my linens smelling fresh and clean... even after they've been folded in the linen closet for quite a while, they still have downy fresh smell when I pull them out and use them. It also reduces my need for ironing, and as a busy mom of two boys- who has time for that- with Downy I send my boys off to school in clean, fresh-smelling, wrinkle free uniforms straight out of the dryer, no iron required!
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I pop 3 to 4 downey softener in the dryer wth my cloths each time I wash and when they come out the little bear dose his job well,My cloths smell fresh and super clean !I so love all the Downey products there years of reputation speaks for it self when you see many of us continuing to buy there amazing softeners and frabic dryers ,Again i will continue to by Downey for many more year's and will tell my family to do so as well.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Again, grew up using Tide and Downey combination so it’s always smelled like home. Now that I have my own home and family I prefer to use the combination as well. I find that it makes her smart clothes smell fresh for weeks after wash. Even without the sent boosters. I’m a huge fan of the April fresh smell, and will continue to use.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I always use liquid when I wash. I just started the past year. Plus I still use fabric sheets also. I love how it makes the clothes so soft, and they smell even better. The price is kinda high. I wish it could be a little cheaper, cause then I could try different ones, n see if I like them.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
We have always used this brand because we love how soft it makes the clothes feel and drying them. The smell of this soften is also amazing. It is subtle but yet strong enough that it smells really good.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
I use these like three at a time because I like be them so much. The smell is so soft and sweet and makes my clothes smell awesome all day long. I keep them in my household at all times. I always recommend to other people
Debbie L.
Winton Terrace
Purchased at: Target
If you never tried downy or even gave it a sniff! Girl what are you waiting for? Run too the store now!! And grab you some ! This stuff is the bomb! Super affordable and long lasting. Totally recommend to everyone