BY DOWNY

Downy april fresh liquid fabric softener not only keeps your clothes soft and silky, it also keeps them smelling and feeling fresh. Its silktouch formula and scent pearl technology keeps clothes fresh and renews the scent over a 7 day period through motion activation. This fabric softener is color-safe, fights pesky static cling and helps reduce wrinkles. The downy laundry care solution works in high efficiency, top or front load washing machines. Lasts up to 60 loads. Its bleach free. see more...

Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love this scent, so I use to keep all of my linens smelling fresh and clean... even after they've been folded in the linen closet for quite a while, they still have downy fresh smell when I pull them out and use them. It also reduces my need for ironing, and as a busy mom of two boys- who has time for that- with Downy I send my boys off to school in clean, fresh-smelling, wrinkle free uniforms straight out of the dryer, no iron required!
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I pop 3 to 4 downey softener in the dryer wth my cloths each time I wash and when they come out the little bear dose his job well,My cloths smell fresh and super clean !I so love all the Downey products there years of reputation speaks for it self when you see many of us continuing to buy there amazing softeners and frabic dryers ,Again i will continue to by Downey for many more year's and will tell my family to do so as well.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I always use liquid when I wash. I just started the past year. Plus I still use fabric sheets also. I love how it makes the clothes so soft, and they smell even better. The price is kinda high. I wish it could be a little cheaper, cause then I could try different ones, n see if I like them.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
We have always used this brand because we love how soft it makes the clothes feel and drying them. The smell of this soften is also amazing. It is subtle but yet strong enough that it smells really good.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Downy dryer sheets smell really fresh and clean. If i use them ill usually add like 2 sheets per load. It removes the static from my clothes which i enjoy. Overall, i prefer the liquid fabric softner because it leaves a longer lasting scent.
Laura S.
Bladenboro, NC
I use these like three at a time because I like be them so much. The smell is so soft and sweet and makes my clothes smell awesome all day long. I keep them in my household at all times. I always recommend to other people
Poonam R.
I love Downy way better than Tide dryer sheets. I Iove the smell and I like the way my clothes feel after removing them from the dryer. Its definitely more expensive then the Tide brand, but I would recommend it.
Amanda G.
Great quality product! Works well and love the scent, can't ask for much more than that. We actually put a bunch of these in our camper when we winterize it to keep any mice out and it works great!!'n
Traci R.
Liberty
My favorite softener in the world! It makes my clothes so soft and they smell so good. I love how my clothes feel and leave a nice scent. Affordable and worth every penny!
Olga L.
Del Valle
Fresh smelling laundry! These fabric sheets are great. They don't leave a residue on the clothes after drying. Multiple scents for choosing what you like. Very affordable.