Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets - 105 ct uploaded by Misty S.

BY DOWNY #31 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Use Downy® dryer sheets in your dryer to give your clothing wonderful softness and an April Fresh® scent. Downy® dryer sheets Softens clothing Controls static cling April Fresh® scent Contains 105 sheets see more...

Nora M.
Excellent dryer sheets. Use in the dryer after you've used the liquid fabric softener (previously, in washing machine) to multiply the softness and fragrance.By itself, these dryer sheets don't soften as well as liquid fabric softener, but that's to be expected.As far as fragrance and fighting static electricity goes, this product definitely delivers. Downey dryer sheets are a great addition to suitcases while traveling. They keep your luggage smelling fresh for the entire trip -- they're also handy if you find yourself needing to do laundry. All you do is purchase the detergent and boom--
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love this fabric softener sheets they truly make a huge difference when I use them to dry my laundry. It is super easy to use, just simply grab a sheet put it in there with the laundry that you’re about to dry . They smell so fresh and clean afterwards and they feel really soft. I always use it for my clothing and for my children’s clothing as well ! Highly recommend this product worth the value for sure!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Dryer sheets are wonderful for so many purposes whether you’re cleaning your glass shower doors which takes off soap scum in a hot minute or if you’re putting them in the dryer like God intended these are truly awesome. Not to mention the best price that you’re going to find in the market. When you can get them at the dollar tree and they’re just as good as if you buy them at Walmart you know you’re doing OK.
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
Before we moved we had a dryer in our garage but where we moved we don't have a garage so we only have a washing machine the dryer does not work it doesn't have the right cables to like connect and stuff so we hang our clothes but my mom would always buy these when we had our dryer and it would make her clothes smell so good to put like 3 or 4 inside the dryer and oh my God it smells so delicious
Emily D.
Winsted
I hate static in my clothes it drives me crazy. After using these dryer sheets I haven't had an issue with static and my clothes smell amazing. I love when my kids come in for a hug and smell fresh and clean, that's exactly what I get when I use these dryer sheets on Thier clothes! Downy April Fresh Scent Dryer Sheets 200 Count
Marley S.
Review for: Downy April Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets - 105 ct more...
I love using a lot of these softener dryers. The keep my clothes very soft and it give them a smell of freshness. I love it because after putting my clothes away, they still smell fresh when I take clothes that I will wear that day. The scent can last all day. At least I get compliment on how good I smell.
Arianna S.
I love downy it smells so good and make my blankets smell fresh. I buy them all the time especially when they’re on sale I’m stacked up with them. I would recommend  it to everyone if they like flower scents like I do. I also love the liquid down I feel it makes my clothes smell even better
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
I usually buy downy when snuggle is all out at the store. Its gentle on my skin and doesn't make me itchy. The scent isn't very noticeable but that's not always a bad thing. Most importantly my clothes come out soft and just as good as snuggle. Its either downy or snuggle or nothin at all.
AnneMarie B.
I like downy dryer sheets the best. I always have and in the twenty five years and five kids later, I've been doing laundry it's always come up on top and I think I've tried every brand out there. They are usually a little more but only a little and soft great smelling laundry is worth it
Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
I prefer dryer sheets to liquid softener. I believe the sheets work better to get rid of the static of clothing and the scent lasts longer. These are pretty basic and normal dryer sheets. They are definitely affordable. Nothing super special to put them above other sheets though.