BY DOWNY

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
MǾny M.
What can I say about this beautiful product .I 'm so happy to use it .it make me love my skin and very proud of my self all the time . thanks for this invent .really love it ..
Aya M.
It's a good product and the clothes smell's fresh after i've use it, but i didn't found any different from the orignal one there are the same in texture and effect..
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Downy, it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling so fresh! I will never change this product its been the number one option for my family since forever and it will continue to be! Even now that I leave on my own and obviously I do my own laundry, it reminds me of my mother when she used to cover me at night with the freshly washed blanket with the Downy smell.
I just love it!
Jazz F.
Ilo, Moquegua
Mi mamá ama lavar ropa con Downy, y no la culpo: huele muy bien además de dejarte la ropa suave. Si hablamos de efectividad sí cumple su función, tiene aromas variados , desde suaves hasta muy fuertes y no está caro( está a un precio accesible por todos) Hasta ahora el mejor suavizante que hemos probado ;)
Anum J.
I use downy for my baby's clothes mostly especially his sheets cardigans and blankets. Its my all time favorite as his clothes and blankets still give a new and fresh look although theyre a bit old now. The blankets and towels turn out softer after every wash and he feels so comfortable in them.
Rubi D.
Mandaue
This variety is my favored one. the scent is not harsh, and fabrics are really softened with this. Pros: reasonably priced and it really serves its purpose as advertised. product is effective. i would highly recommend this to others. As softener, it also makes garments smell freh.
Genesis S.
florida
mi mama lo consume demasiado y deja un buen olor para ropa, nos encanta que la ropa huela muy bien, no tenggo ninguna queja y es muy efectiva por aquellas que quiere un olor agradable en su ropa, vala la pena su valor en las tiendas comerciales se los super recomiendo

vanessa o.
Taguig city
Im using downy everytime im washing my clothes especially in rainny season my clothes smell so good and its soft. Downy blue havr fragrancr that my whole family love. Everytimr that im doing my groceries i never forget to grab a downy blue because its a habit.
Lina M.
Casanare
excelente producto deja un aroma muy rico en las prendas de vestir, es fácil de comprar aquí en Colombia, lo consigo en centros comerciales y tiendas, es efectivo y perdura el aroma, lo volvería a comprar de nuevo porque me gusta, lo recomiendo mucho.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Otimo, a roupa fica super hiper mega macia, o cheiro é maravilhoso. e dura bastante, pois não precisa utilizar muito produto na tampinha, menos da metade é mais que suficiente. eu realmente uso e adoro, quero testar as novas fragancias. SUPER RECOMENDO