BY DOWNY #93 in Fabric Softener

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rabab K.
Marrakech
Small amounts go long ways with this one. Keeps our laundry smelling amzingly fresh and good. I would have to say it even last for few hours fter you wear the clothes. Faithful users.
Luisa S.
I love the smell  and how soft the fabric is after using this on it. It last weeks, I can go for a sheet washed a month a go with this and it is going to have the smell in it.
Dodi T.
Downy is my best forever ! I like there smell and i like its affordable price ! It can be found in every supermarket ! Also its smell stays for hours ! I like it so much and i never change it !
👑 B.
Oujda, DC
Downy Fresh Fabric Conditioner softens, freshens, and protects clothes, leaving them with a pleasing floral scent. It’s easy to use in both top- and front-loading machines ! I just love it and hi do you recommend this for all women's
Reeha H.
dubai
Love the scent
Leaves fabric soft
Does not damage hands or clothes
Perfect quantity
I usually use this and put it into the washing machine
Love the color
Perfect to preserve expensive clothes or make clothes last longer
Veronica V.
Palembang, Indonesia
Wahhhhhh!!!!!! Really love this... my family use this product always... hahah.. The aroma is really relaxing, fragrant, stay long to the clothes... As i know, this brand is become one of the favourite and recommended brand in Indonesia... yeayy, congratulations Downy!! ♡♡♡
Lina M.
Casanare
excelente producto deja un aroma muy rico en las prendas de vestir, es fácil de comprar aquí en Colombia, lo consigo en centros comerciales y tiendas, es efectivo y perdura el aroma, lo volvería a comprar de nuevo porque me gusta, lo recomiendo mucho.
Galdo J.
I always use Downy when I wash my clothes. It gives fresh scent and soft feeling on my clothes. Though you've been wearing your clothes for the whole day, it will smell so good and fresh, just like it just finished washing. So good!
Fabiola B.
this has always been the freshener used at home to wash clothes because it didn't have a strong fragance. It's very effective because you can feel the difference between using it and not using it. I would buy it again
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
I just like this cause smell like mom, and what I mean is the my mom use it so it's kinda smell like she did my laundry and it feels warm and loved. I love scent and how soft my clothes gets afterwards