BY DOWNY #93 in Fabric Softener

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
jose S.
Los Angeles
Keeps clothes super soft and smelling good the price is super reasonable and awesome for washing clothes
LIZ M.
Love this softner! Leaving my clothes smelling AMAZING for weeks! I get this at Wal-Mart every  few weeks.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Clean, clean, clean. Gets the job done and smells great without bent too overbearing. Clean scent too.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Makes my clothes smell good and it looks clean. It doesn't leave residue and it's affordable at Target.
Georgina M.
Allentown, PA
Pretty good , clothes are soft and smell good . Bought the small size at a 99 cents store , effective
Dulce I.
houston
Super great smell I've been using it for ever now because my mom used it I continued using it love it
Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
Downy is the number one needed softner product in your house it has to be there yes or yes!
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Downy, it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling so fresh! I will never change this product its been the number one option for my family since forever and it will continue to be! Even now that I leave on my own and obviously I do my own laundry, it reminds me of my mother when she used to cover me at night with the freshly washed blanket with the Downy smell.
I just love it!
Jazz F.
Ilo, Moquegua
Mi mamá ama lavar ropa con Downy, y no la culpo: huele muy bien además de dejarte la ropa suave. Si hablamos de efectividad sí cumple su función, tiene aromas variados , desde suaves hasta muy fuertes y no está caro( está a un precio accesible por todos) Hasta ahora el mejor suavizante que hemos probado ;)
Anum J.
I use downy for my baby's clothes mostly especially his sheets cardigans and blankets. Its my all time favorite as his clothes and blankets still give a new and fresh look although theyre a bit old now. The blankets and towels turn out softer after every wash and he feels so comfortable in them.