BY DOWNY

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Marissa M.
Best stuff ever makes clothes soft and keeps them wrinkle free. Smells amazing and always have some on hand
jose S.
Los Angeles
Keeps clothes super soft and smelling good the price is super reasonable and awesome for washing clothes
LIZ M.
Love this softner! Leaving my clothes smelling AMAZING for weeks! I get this at Wal-Mart every  few weeks.
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
Clean, clean, clean. Gets the job done and smells great without bent too overbearing. Clean scent too.
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Makes my clothes smell good and it looks clean. It doesn't leave residue and it's affordable at Target.
Dulce I.
houston
Super great smell I've been using it for ever now because my mom used it I continued using it love it
Georgina M.
Allentown, PA
Pretty good , clothes are soft and smell good . Bought the small size at a 99 cents store , effective
Banely C.
Downy is the number one needed softner product in your house it has to be there yes or yes!
©sumaiya M.
Jeddah, Makkah
I love downy! It is my staple fabric aromatic liquid. My clothes always smell refreshing and I use it in every wash. It is very effective and the price is perfect, it is very affordable. I am a repurchaser of this product , so I would rate is 10/10
👑 I.
My experience with this softener is excellent, the clothes are very soft, quilted and without wear. The colors are maintained for each wash and it is not necessary to use the plates in the garments, since the softener is presented as a dry dryer.

Amazon