BY DOWNY #92 in Fabric Softener

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa Z.
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.
Josellyn O.
Leaves a lasting fragrance that stays throughout the day which is nice, especially when you're out & about all day
Alma A.
Pharr, TX
Downy has been so good to me! It's affordable and smells awesome. I love this produc!leaves the clothes really soft
Janet A.
Shreveport
Makes clothes soft . Gives an extra boost of freshness . My clothes come out smelling good and soft EVERYTIME.
Laila R.
This product leaves my clothes smelling great & its easy to use. Doesnt small bad & overall its a good product
johana c.
I live this product! I use it for my kids clothes and it leaves the clothes so solf and smelling good for days!
Nathlene E.
My mom always buys this at walmart. She really loves the smell of it!! I really like it too, it's so great!!!
Ebony Y.
bellflower, ca
THIS SMELLS GOOD, I LOVE IT, MAKES MY CLOTHES FEEL GOOD, AND AGAIN SMELL GOOD. RECOMMEND TOTALLY RECOMMEND
Brandon M.
This intoxicating aroma will leave you wanting more. The perfect mixture of function, and a amazing smell!
Marissa M.
Best stuff ever makes clothes soft and keeps them wrinkle free. Smells amazing and always have some on hand