BY DOWNY

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer D.
Downy is by far one of my favorite fabric softeners , I’ve never been disapointed . Love the scents.  It’s a very effective product. .
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
i purchase smelly soaps and detergents hoping my house will smell like flowers all the time hahahaha jk but it smells good
Dinh D.
Little Falls, NJ
I can definitely feel the difference in my clothes when i do and dont use the softener, the smell carries through and is so good!
Kat C.
Smells wonderful and really does soften fabric. Makes clothes smell fresh and clean. Good price. Wish they came in a bigger size
rania z.
Akron, OH
This product it's amazing I love it

Usually used for children's clothing because they do not have any sensitivity or allergies
Benjamin P.
Bronx, NY
Muy muy muy satisfecho el olor dura y perdura muy recomendable en todos los sentidos Para la ropa de los niños es muy bueno
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
I am a fan of downy it does what it's auposed to and smells good there are ones out there that are better but it is good
Christa M.
Roanoke Rapids
If you want soft towels try this. I love getting a fresh towel and its fluffly. I will definitely be getting some more.
Becky E.
This is my second favorite fabric softener, behind suavitelle. The smell always lasts forever,and you don't need much.
Sàde B.