BY DOWNY

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
Tide Clean Breeze Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Is just like this it is like it is the same product but ine just costs more than the other. Yes I would befently buy it agin.
Divine S.
I love DOWNY! Since before we already use it. My mom trust downy for everything. The cons about it is just really expensive. I always buy mine at the military base. It’s worth the price for me so yes I would be buying this again.
Angelica D.
Baytown , TX
This would be considered one of my favorite fabric softener. I usually would use this when I was my curtains, bed sheets or comforters. This just makes them smell and feel wonderful. Which makes sleeping even better.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Aroma floral no es mi favorito pero aún así está marca siempre me ha gustado! Así que si la recomiendo deja la ropa suave y oliendo rico que son cosas en las que siempre me fijo cundo viene a suavizantes y detergentes !
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
This laundry product is absolutely amazing the cleaning Power is out of this world I recommend to everyone especially if you have messy little children lol thank you again for this product!!! It’s the best on the shelves!!
Jennica S.
3342 S. 28th ST. Unit 303, Alexandria, VA
I super like this fabric conditioner. It’s smell is really good and long lasting. I usually soak my laundry overnight before drying them. This is available in most supermarkets like Walmart. I highly recommend this
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
This leaves my clothes so soft, almost like baby clothes and it’s so affordable to buy and the smell it has is so warming it’s not strong it reminds me of baby scent I love it I’m always buying it no doubt
Maria Irene A.
Ridgewood, NY
Whenever I see this at the supermarket, I buy this right away. Really nice scent! Love this product and I highly recommend this. The price is fair and the size is perfect for quick visits to the laundromat.
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all softeners but this one is my favorite. I love the scent of this softener and it always keeps my clothes fresh and smelling bomb! Also more on the affordable side. This is my go-to softener.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
I not only use this for my clothes I use this also in a pray bottle half and half of water and fabric softener and spray my couches covers curtains etc....it smells amazing and leaves fabric soft to the touch!