BY DOWNY #93 in Fabric Softener

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
I have used downy all of my life and I love it. Every scent is different but April Fresh is my favorite..You will love the fresh clean smell along with the softness.
Gladys H.
Jackson Hts, NY
I like these products because it’s making my closest mail a Domino’s that close it’s better when you see you no money and don’t try to change to much the detergent
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
This makes your clothes smell amazing!!!! I usually buy mine in like target or last minute at the laundry mat because i dont have washer and dryer at home. They are affordable when you go to target or like walmart but I've noticed that in like CVS or walgreens or in the laundry mat they are really lricey so I'd stay away if i were you. Other than that this product + your clothes =Awesome!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this stuff it makes my clothes smell amazing my family's clothes are always fresh I never have static cling it's very reasonable and worth the money I feel like I'm getting a great bargain and saving my family money at the same time please check this out you will not be disappointed
Karla M.
my Mom has been using downy since before I was even born probably lol I love the smell and it actually lasts it’s not expensive and I feel like what I paid for is what I’m getting and I don’t think I ever would use another brand since I’ve been using this one for so long
Wendy O.
Shelly
Add Downy to the rinse cycle and you can forgo fabric softener sheets in the dryer because your clothes will come out nice and soft, with a pleasant scent.  Personally, I prefer dryers sheets because I find it inconvenience to wait for the rinse cycle.
Ijhana H.
Brooklyn , NY
This is another one of my favorite ones which smells great keeps all clothes smelling wonderful and it gives a wonderful smell you would wanna stay in bed and just smell it all day, I bought this product from target and I would recommend it for others
Divine S.
I love DOWNY! Since before we already use it. My mom trust downy for everything. The cons about it is just really expensive. I always buy mine at the military base. It’s worth the price for me so yes I would be buying this again.
Palmira B.
I not only use this for my clothes I use this also in a pray bottle half and half of water and fabric softener and spray my couches covers curtains etc....it smells amazing and leaves fabric soft to the touch!
Maria Irene A.
Ridgewood, NY
Whenever I see this at the supermarket, I buy this right away. Really nice scent! Love this product and I highly recommend this. The price is fair and the size is perfect for quick visits to the laundromat.