BY DOWNY #93 in Fabric Softener

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jose R.
Arequipa
Just awesome! I can't feel that my laundry is done if I not use downy on it, I need to put it on my laundry all the time.
Vanessa F.
Ft lauderdale
I love this product. This give my clothes a long lasting scent. I would recommend this product. Everyone should try it.
Pretty d.
بلدية وادي رهيو
It give the clothes very good freshening smell and its so soft and nice for it and mostly it last foor long time on it
bruna m.
Esse produtos gente...tipo serio sao uma mao na roda pra nos donas de casa sabe,e ainda mais saimos com cheiro bomm
Evelin M.
Aguascalientes
Deja la ropa oliendo rico por mucho tiempo corta la espuma.al momento de meterla al Suavitel es perfecta me encanta
Mai A.
Dubai
This product does what it says,it is nice the scent is really good and the price is reasonable for the good quality
Ana V.
Santo Domingo
Uso este suavizante con frecuencia en mi hogar. Deja un olor riquisimo a la ropa, ademas de quedar muy suavecita.
Amiras_life A.
Almusunnah
Dawny have alot of nice smell and it mackup you love your frish clean clothes ..I like it and it is not expencev
Mariela P.
love it! i think it is the softener i love the most. leaves the clothes very soft and smelling really good.
Grace P.
365 South st., ROMFORD, ESSEX
loved the smell of our clothes. we loved using downy back home its gives us the relaxing aroma frok our clothes.