BY DOWNY #93 in Fabric Softener

Downy 850ml Blue Floral Aroma (Pack of 12) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adalyn M.
Oh my gosh this stuff makes your cloths super smooth and your fuzzy cloths like brand new. I would recommend it to any one that wants soft cloths. I love the smell. Everything about it is just great. So have good luck finding a detergent that is for you.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
I love fabric softeners in general but this one is my favorite. The smell is absolutely amazing and it genuinely makes clothes softer without fading the colors like many other brands tend to do with the fabric softeners that they offer to you.
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent Is just like this it is like it is the same product but ine just costs more than the other. Yes I would befently buy it agin.
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
This laundry product is absolutely amazing the cleaning Power is out of this world I recommend to everyone especially if you have messy little children lol thank you again for this product!!! It’s the best on the shelves!!
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Aroma floral no es mi favorito pero aún así está marca siempre me ha gustado! Así que si la recomiendo deja la ropa suave y oliendo rico que son cosas en las que siempre me fijo cundo viene a suavizantes y detergentes !
Angelica D.
Baytown , TX
This would be considered one of my favorite fabric softener. I usually would use this when I was my curtains, bed sheets or comforters. This just makes them smell and feel wonderful. Which makes sleeping even better.
Jennica S.
Jacksonville, NC
I super like this fabric conditioner. It’s smell is really good and long lasting. I usually soak my laundry overnight before drying them. This is available in most supermarkets like Walmart. I highly recommend this
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all softeners but this one is my favorite. I love the scent of this softener and it always keeps my clothes fresh and smelling bomb! Also more on the affordable side. This is my go-to softener.
Becky M.
Morehead
My all time favorite fabric softener. Very effective. Pros- clothes smell great and less wrinkles. Cons-can stain the clothing. Dollar general. Love the scent my favorite fagranace.
Lory L.
I used to use this but it made my skin itch after a few months of use. It was to concentrated for me. Other then that it smelled great and left my towels so so soft and fluffy.