Downton Abbey
By Downton Abbey
#60 in TV
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD

Am I the only one that felt as if the most recent season finale was very uneventful?

Mackenzee M.
Mackenzee M.
Parsonsburg, MD
3 years, 8 months ago
I really felt like the entire last season was a set up for future seasons, which is fine, but I felt like there was a lot of 'fluff' that could have been condensed - although, I am not complaining, because I would have been sad if they had shortened the season, as it is already pretty short!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I feel like this season was a setup for story lines for next season.