Down Under Natural's Shampoo uploaded by Gates S.

BY DOWN UNDER NATURAL'S

This delicious-smelling fortifying shampoo for all hair types is enriched with Vitamins C E and B5 to cleanse freshen and rejuvenate your hair making it look healthier shinier and more manageable. Added UV protectors in the shampoo help guard against environmental pollutants and discolouration to the hair. see more...

Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
Great shampoo for the price! I bought these both at Walmart for 10$ and it’s honestly really good, doesn’t leave my hair as moisturized as I’d like but my boyfriend who doesn’t need that extra moisturize loves it. I’ll definitely be buying this again for him!
Anna D.
toronto
Literally my life. I love how my hair never gets oily, and how it has an amazing kiwi scent. It keeps my hair sleek and shiny and doesn't dry out the tips. Its super affordable and a big bottle will last you a while. The only downfall is you have to use quite a few pumps but for the price it is unbeatable. 10/10
shay ♡.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my number one shampoo. I’ve used every type of shampoo/conditioner this brand has and love them all. They do not test on animals, and it’s environmentally friendly. The only issue I have is that it’s shipped from Australia which is far from me but I’m still a huge fan.
Jaclyn J.
Collingwood, ON
This is the absolute only shampoo I will use. They have a few different scents, and each one is amazing. Down Under Natural's makes my curls stand out like crazy, gives me volume, sleek and shiny hair, and soft as heck.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
For a value brand, Down Under hair products are awesome. They're well made, come in huge sizes and really make my hair soft, voluminous and smell fantastic!
Amanda R.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells awesome ! Cost effective and works great! I would reccomend this shampoo to anyone looking for a cheap shampoo that works awesome !
Kathleen T.
Bowmanville , ON
I love the clear coconut shampoo. It’s very cleansing while not being to heavy and causing buildup.