BY DOWN UNDER NATURAL'S

This delicious-smelling fortifying conditioner for all hair types is infused with Australian botanical extracts and conditions each strand to give you soft silky-looking hair. see more...

Jaclyn J.
Collingwood
Same as the shampoo, this is the only conditioner I'll use. I'm a diehard loyal customer of Down Under Natural's. I use all of their hair care products, from shampoo and conditioner to spray gel and curl defining mousse.
Rachel F.
Ive used this conditioner a couple times & i LOVE it. It is very moisturizing,  but i use it with a handful of a deep conditioner because my hair is long and it takes alot of product to cover, but i mix this in with it and ive loved the way my haiir feels after using them.  & the smell is GREAT,  smells so  good & it doesnt have all the crazy chemicals most products do...and you cant beat the price, i got a huge bottle for three dollars  $$ on sale. Cant beat it. Definitely buying again
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Down Under hair products never fail to appease me. They are economical in price and live up to every promise on the bottle. My colour tr3ated hair always is soft and supple and smelling great!
Meghan G.
Sault Ste, ON
Smells amazing ! I felt it made my hair look oily ! Better for dry scalp! I would buy again if my scalp was dry, but it made my hair too greasy! :(
Amanda R.
Oshawa, ON
I adore this conditioner. It always leaves my hair smelling and feeling fresh and clean. It is my go to on a budget must have.