BY CALVIN KLEIN

A fruity floral fragrance for young women Light, crisp, savory, warm & inviting Top notes of Italian lemon, bergamot, Tunisian neroli, green pear & plum Heart notes of gardenia, pink pepper & violet Base notes of cedar from Texas, incense, vetiver & velvety musk Launched in 2013 Suitable for spring or summer wear see more...

Gillian H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay perfume. It's not my favorite. But I do like it and use it when there's nothing else around. It won't go I waste for sure, I like it. But I'm more of a body spray type of girl. To me perfume can be too strong. But for what this is, it's good.
Bailey G.
I love this fragrance. I used this until it was empty. It was a sweet scent. I am a one time user but I would use again. The bottle was small and simple.
Hira F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a different smell
Its one of my favourite
My husband gave it to me on my birthday
I totally love to wear this perfume on special occasions
Yes it is long lasting
I will definatly buy it again
Carly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is nice but not my favorite. It has subtle aromas, which is nice, but my nose just does not fancy it as much as some other perfumes I have used.